Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chemical Brothers...

They were fantastic. Crowd was a bit strange, swear I saw more than one guy dressed in a polo shirt and wearing a belt decorated with fish. Can you say, didn't know where they were gonna be that night?

Plant openned and was great too. All in all, real good fun.

Being the music junkee I am, I'll give you a review of the set in one word - WOW! It was extremely diverse with alot of their tracks remixed with different beats (breaks to funky house to tribal). They spun some of their older tracks off Leaving Home to tracks from their mix LP to new shit off of Music:Response. I was almost floored when they mixed in The Beatles "Sgt. Pepper".

Spun for a total of 3.5 hours. The crowd was so-so, but the main dancefloor was really feeling it. Sound system was excellent but a bit overbearing at some points. All in all, one of the best sets I've heard in a long time. They must spin more and give production a break.

P.S. - I'm glad they kicked the crew off the front stage. You were blocking the view!!!