Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my thread

attn: everyone except mahalo

guys, this is his thread - you need to stop bashing him in this thread and all others in the sports forum... if you want, make your own i hate mahalo thread and post your comments in there.

thanks!!

Lets get back to sports :idea:

I <3 Lola

yeah but the yanks still got smoked though... i watched the game on espn while packing for MEMPHIS :) which is where i am right now :D

wow that sucks sorry to hear aout that. I wish a speedy return to anywhere but there.

wow that sucks sorry to hear aout that. I wish a speedy return to anywhere but there.

Totally disagree with you there jtk.... Memphis is a pretty dope place... Beale Street has 23829382 bars... and they have tons of places with good live southern fucking rock... none of that linkin park kiddie bullshit.... i'm talking real rock music.

Music festival is all weekend.... and going to try and catch a memphis redbirds baseball game and the memphis grizzlies play-off game on friday....

:D

what level are the memphis redbirds? single a, double a, or triple a? o yea and i kno u guys think my posts are short well it will be hard for me to write long ones for now. I got this shot in my left arm from the doctors so now i can only use one hand. Hey this post is actually pretty long

Totally disagree with you there jtk.... Memphis is a pretty dope place... Beale Street has 23829382 bars... and they have tons of places with good live southern fucking rock... none of that linkin park kiddie bullshit.... i'm talking real rock music.

Music festival is all weekend.... and going to try and catch a memphis redbirds baseball game and the memphis grizzlies play-off game on friday....

:vomit2:

place makes new orleans look clean.

IF 2382938 bars are full of 293874928374928374892374892374 mullet wearing cowboy buckle yockels then you can keep them. Hmmm southern rock :makeout:

place makes new orleans look clean.

IF 2382938 bars are full of 293874928374928374892374892374 mullet wearing cowboy buckle yockels then you can keep them. Hmmm southern rock :makeout:

Not a lot of mullets - that what i was originally thinking to be honest.. LOL.. but the girls are hot and the guys are pretty cute too...

OMG the flying saucer bar... the girls wear plaid mini skirts like school girls and they have 200 different beers.... :love: