Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anybody tried....

I read a few months ago on the board about pre and post loading before taking x and how good it is becasue it gives you a better roll. Has anybody tried this? the post was more informational than any actual experiences. Anyone want to share on this one?

It didn't do anything for me. BTW, what law enforcement office are you working out of? How's the weather over there?

oh the weather is lovely here. ooops! looks like you got me!! wow is someone paranoid. i just asked a question, much like others do on the board. perhaps your the narc here. hmmmm

p.s going to try it tonight, see how it goes...if it is all bs. i'll report back

Pre- and post-loading isn't for the effect, it's for not feeling like a crackhead fucktard the next day, and reducing the s*****ty of the brain damage/depression.

For anyone seriously interested in pre-/post-loading, here's a doc I saved a long time ago. It's more than I care to worry about, I'll stick to 5-htp the days before and the week after, and not do E every month.