Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acura RSX

Awesome car.

I first got introduced to it by a promoter bud (that I met through cp). He luved it.

I looked at buying it a few times. It goes super cheap use in LA (low $20s) for just a year old .... I passed cuz its too small (safety) for LA streets. But if I lived in the country, Id drive in a second. The dash's lights at night bother me a bit. For exterior colors, the white is incredible, its like a cream color, and shows off the headlamps and tailights well.

Definitely a really cute lil car (I like the blue as well), and the new models are supposed to have a slight motor change, yes (the S)? I was thinking about this car, but it just seems too many people are getting one..

When is Acura/Honda going to update this car model? Feels like their current model has been out forever. I remember this was my dream car in high school, LOL.

It only came out a few years ago though, and I think the 2006 already has some changes to it, no?

When is Acura/Honda going to update this car model? Feels like their current model has been out forever. I remember this was my dream car in high school, LOL.

its only been out for 3 years.

Honda did wait 7 years to redo the last gen Integra (1994-2001). But the Integra didnt have a lot of competition then.

I had a cold air intake, and exhaust. But then again i had 18" RH and a big heavy system. He had a CAI as well and nothing else. He used to be on clubrsx then he got rid of it. One other kid in that forum saw it (Kevin) and he will also state it was a tie. I did do it again after i sold the car becuase no one belived me or them, but i think they said i was a good driver when all was said and done, i will see if anyone still has the video. There is one old one not of me but of and RSX, Spec V and another car racing from a street light.

cool.

Hey i got a spec-v to and im trying to find some of the lexus yellow fog light bulbs do u know where i can find any or at least a knock off?

HAAH i was gonna do that and never did. You can use a yellow bulb but it wont have the same effect. Or you can get a new fog light and fit it in that housing but make sure the lens is yellow and bulb is clear.

I know off topic but here:

db_WHILEDRIVING13.jpg

http://www.importfanatix.com/html/ross_aka_phatvspec_4.html

http://www.importfanatix.com/html/ross_aka_phatvspec_2.html

BTW if you want i am selling that trunk set up if you want it...