Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach on a Budget...

mp3some

SO, I have a group of friends from PA coming down in mid may and they've been asking me (the local resident expert :rolleyes: ) all these questions about nice places to eat and drink that are nice and not too pricey-- with an emphasis on NOT Pricey-- Now mind you, they will probably cringe when they have to shell out $14+ for mixed drinks in some places-- but drinks, they'll have to deal and get around ;). Restaurants, Cafes, eateries in general is what I'd like to know...

Makes me feel kinda bad, cause lately i dont even go to SoBe that much... and To be honest i just dont have a clue when it comes to recommending places these days... :yuck:

Any good suggestions by the residents, the frequenters, or the frugal folks will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

.-:smoke:

SO, I have a group of friends from PA coming down in mid may and they've been asking me (the local resident expert :rolleyes: ) all these questions about nice places to eat and drink that are nice and not too pricey-- with an emphasis on NOT Pricey-- Now mind you, they will probably cringe when they have to shell out $14+ for mixed drinks in some places-- but drinks, they'll have to deal and get around ;). Restaurants, Cafes, eateries in general is what I'd like to know...

Makes me feel kinda bad, cause lately i dont even go to SoBe that much... and To be honest i just dont have a clue when it comes to recommending places these days... :yuck:

Any good suggestions by the residents, the frequenters, or the frugal folks will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

just keep em off the beach if they stay as long as Mem day weekend....and BTW...I have a feeling another BBQ is coming on...most likely Sat that mem day weekend. :pint:

Thanks!

have you never told your friends nowhere in miami is cheap?? :pint:

have you never told your friends nowhere in miami is cheap?? :pint:

Let me rephrase that mimi.. Not CHEAP as in dirt cheap... but "not so Pricey".. as in under $30+ dollar dinner per person type thing.....

if there even is such a thing.. :hat:

For food you can grab a cheap meal at Puerto Sagua, a Cuban diner on Collins. Or places like Subway or Quizno's for food. For nightlife you're going to have to hit bars and pubs like Automatic Slims, the Playwright and the Room. Blue doesn't have cover charges either.