Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Hawtin Double Bubble Downloading Trouble

marcodavalos

At the bottom of the page it has a FREE button. Left click on it. A new window opens. At the VERY bottom of the page just click on the file.

I did bro y nada...

You have requested the file dash_hawtin_n_villalobos-tresor_final_day_breezeblock_radio_one-19-04-2005-079ez.rar (29393401 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 665 times already.

IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

You have requested 29393 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately.

This is neccessary in order to give you fully-compatible and anonymous download-links without strong restrictions.

In order to finance this webspace, downloads are limited for free-users. This file exceeds your download-limit.

Please wait one hour or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account.

It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly. Please see our big FAQ, if you still have questions.

NO LINK.

I did bro y nada...

You have requested the file dash_hawtin_n_villalobos-tresor_final_day_breezeblock_radio_one-19-04-2005-079ez.rar (29393401 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 665 times already.

IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

You have requested 29393 KB in one hour. If you request a file and get a download-link, your download-counter is increased immediately.

This is neccessary in order to give you fully-compatible and anonymous download-links without strong restrictions.

In order to finance this webspace, downloads are limited for free-users. This file exceeds your download-limit.

Please wait one hour or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account.

It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly. Please see our big FAQ, if you still have questions.

NO LINK.

:confused:

I followed the steps I described up there again and get to the d/l file. I click on it and my d/l starts, which obviously I cancel since I got the file already. Btw ... I don't have a remium account with them, just thru the free.

Also ... I see 670 d/ls now ... which means 5 peeps were able to d/l it. Underneath that info you should see a HUGE DOWNLOAD: and the file name.