Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5-7 Sat, Donald Glaude and Bad Boy Bill

He is a totally unfuc*in believable DJ .. he gets so into his set he sets on the dancefloor he is definitely one of the highest energy DJ's I have ever seen..

What time is the club open til??

I work til 2 in CT

I think it open till 6 or 7am. Not worth the trip IMO.

Love Donald Glaude, I didnt know he was going to be there.

don't waste your time... trust me. The place will be dead. I have been to see BBB at avalon twice. Both times the place was EMPTY and the music was more like noise then anything else. But I know no one will listen to me. So go if you must. Just think of me when's it's 2am and the place is empty. :)

don't waste your time... trust me. The place will be dead. I have been to see BBB at avalon twice. Both times the place was EMPTY and the music was more like noise then anything else. But I know no one will listen to me. So go if you must. Just think of me when's it's 2am and the place is empty. :)

EMPTY???? I have NEVER seen Avalon empty.....

Donald Glaude is amazing...i wouldnt miss him for anything... :)

EMPTY???? I have NEVER seen Avalon empty.....

Donald Glaude is amazing...i wouldnt miss him for anything... :)

yeh right.

I honestly don't think i've ever been to Avalon and it been empty, and i've gone prolly like around 50 times or so.

????

actually i hope it is empty, more room to dance! Cause DG will kill it regardless!

Um, i think your pretty off on that one

I feel for BBB, cause the place is never empty .. but it lacks people who love the music. BBB is more of an Ole Skool Hard house rave Dj andif you ask a raver to pay 25 - 30 bucks and they are only being served one dj the whole night, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT...

I remember the old cousins party "KIND", that went down @ limelight, 30 bucks and you got BBB plus spacegirl(electra) and a slew of others for the whole night ...

I guess its just the times............

if you ask a raver to pay 25 - 30 bucks and they are only being served one dj the whole night, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT...

I remember the old cousins party "KIND", that went down @ limelight, 30 bucks and you got BBB plus spacegirl(electra) and a slew of others for the whole night ...

DONALD GLAUDE & BAD BOY BILL are both spinning....so if anyone thinks $25 is TOOO much to pay for 2 amazing HEADLINERS they are ABSOLUTELY NUTS! :woah2:

I feel for BBB, cause the place is never empty .. but it lacks people who love the music. BBB is more of an Ole Skool Hard house rave Dj andif you ask a raver to pay 25 - 30 bucks and they are only being served one dj the whole night, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT...

ahhh spacegirl!!! "our love will never die"...hard pounding acid house & techno...i miss that shit....

uhmmm... Ive been to all BBB resident appearances (except for one). I have never seen it empty. Its always packed at least till he is off. Then people start to shuffle out.

This saturday is going to be great. I was at Mansion Miami on Tuesday of the conference when they all played together - BBB, Donald, DJ Irene, DJ Dan, etc. They were great. Donald Glaude is insane behind the desks. Oh, and he is really good as a dj.

Its so funny how NY Clubbers only know about local NY DJs and think thats the world of music...and not only that but they think these locals are all incredible....we need to have Techno 101 for NY Clubbers...expose them to the rest of the house, trance, jungle, breaks world.

U buggin" :rofl: