Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 sessions this sunday at deep, danny krivit

I might try one of these months - I like to have a drink or two when I go out, which means catching a train into the city - pain in the arse!

Not so bad when it is all night and you have a couple of days to recover, but playing with spreadsheets in the funfilled world of finance isn't half as fun when you've had no sleep and/or have a hangover. Been there way too many times before and have finally learnt my lesson..........

718sessions.jpg

A big thanks to everyone that came out to the last party! It was the best present we could of given Danny for his birthday... And easily our best party yet! So many wonderful friends, and so much love! Even Danny's Mom was there & stayed until the last song! Certainly a day Danny will always remember...

We have some great news!! Our next 718 SESSIONS party on Sunday, May 8th, is the EXCLUSIVE album release party for Danny's new TRIPLE CD "IN THE HOUSE" compilation from Defected Records! The compilation is HOT! Believe me, I got an advance copy from Danny and I've been burning up my CD player with it! 718 favorites like "Just a Breath Away," and classics in the making like Mr. V's "Something with Jazz!" A MUST HAVE! And even better, the CD will be available EXCLUSIVELY in advance of its release only at 718 Sessions on May 8th!

Along with 3 separate double packs of vinyl, which will include some of his favorite new songs from 718 SESSIONS, some house rarities, & some never before released Mr. K Re-Edit's, with some free giveaways too. First come, first serve, So please get there early!

Benny & Cabiria Present...

718 SESSIONS

SUNDAY, MAY 8th

DANNY KRIVIT's

"In The House"

Album Release Party!!!

With

DANNY KRIVIT

On The Turntables The Entire Night!

DEEP

16 W. 22nd St.

BET. 5th & 6th!

On Lights - Ariel

The Vibe Starts @ 6pm Til 12 Midnight

& Amazingly Still Only $5 Bucks !!!

(For The First 100 People Before 7PM)

$12 With Flyer Or Membership After 7PM

& Now $17 Without

More Exciting News!

Through Cafepress,

We've Set Up Our Very Own

718 Sessions "Store" @

718sessions : CafePress.com

718 Sessions 2005 Calendars,

T-Shirts, Sweatshirts, Record Bags,

And MUCH MORE!

Just Go To The Above Link

& Check It Out!

YOU KNOW THE PARTY HASN'T REALLY STARTED UNTIL YOU GET THERE,

SO PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE EARLY!!!

718 Sessions Info Line: 212-978-8869

or e-mail - THE718SESSIONS@aol.com

Its on today. But im gonna really be fucked up at this party. Been awake straight since 7am sat morning then work then CIELO where TEDD PATTERSON played one of the 2 best sets i have ever heard in that room till bout 5am. Couldnt sleep at my job cause i was still high on the music. Been at work since 9am and get out at 430pm then time ot get in line for deep. So id anybody ever wanted to see me just sitting down then tonties your night.

I might try one of these months - I like to have a drink or two when I go out, which means catching a train into the city - pain in the arse!

Not so bad when it is all night and you have a couple of days to recover, but playing with spreadsheets in the funfilled world of finance isn't half as fun when you've had no sleep and/or have a hangover. Been there way too many times before and have finally learnt my lesson..........

:nopity:

man up! stop being such a pussy!

Last night was fun as usual but all i did was rest the whole time i was there until bout 1030 when i left. Im still hurting from tedds set on sat. And the sleepytime music comment must be from someone who was there like 1 time and real early at that. Pick up his IN THE HOUSE compilation to get a sense what a 718 party is about musically. From slower songs at the 80bpm to the dance driven tracks at 126bpm its a dancers haven. Thank god just like danny tenaglia, nothing over 130bpm.