Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help for an Irish gal, please ;-)

dublinminx

Hey Miami,

Im visiting for the 1st time in June, Im in Florida for 14 days but only hit Miami for 4 nights, 2nd through 5th(will miss paulo. bummer). Looking for some advice, Im a huge clubber at home and abroad, love prog, tech house, any kind of house really, just hate velvet rope b.s. I see Roger is playing Space Sat 2nd, looks ok. What else is on? What sort of bars would you lads recommend for someone looking for a chilled out, laid back scene, with good tunes, and no b.s? Really appreciate the help, will return the fav, if anyone wants to come club in Dublin.

Thanks

If you like bars and house is your thing, then I recommend you hit up Blue (222 Espanola Way). It's around the corner from Crobar, and it's a great little place to either stay all night, or start your night there. Drinks are a little bit cheaper there, and they make 'em stiff. :)

I also highly recommend you go see Ralph Falcon at Crobar, then head over to Space for Roger's set on the patio.

And then on Sunday night (shameless self-promotion here), come back to Blue again for my 'SPEKDRUM' party.

Also, if you're looking for lots of other chill small bars (without DJs), then we can recommend tons of those.

Cheers guys, great help there. Will definately check out Blue, and I'd love some other recomendations for bars, with or without D.J's, again something chill.

Re, space/crobar on the sat, what times are best for both, what time would he headliner usually play in Space? What are the entrance fees for both?

Thanks for the help.

If you want a bar/pub atmoshphere check out Automatic Slims.

Usually headliners at Space dont come on til 3AM and it's $20-$30 depending

on who is there that nite. Crobar will be around the same but headliner will

be a lot earlier say 1AM. :pint:

Yeah man, automatic slims is the place to be, they deny all guido fucks and let the hot bitches in, good times there

:pint::pint: -red bull

Playwright (Washington & 13th) is a cool pub, and you'll typically find alot of other Europeans in there if you get homesick. LOL

I also recommend Sofi Lounge (Washington btwn 5th & 4th), which is small but also cool. Ted's Hideaway (2nd St btwn Collins & Ocean) is a great little locals place. And if you wanna get REALLY cozy, go to The Room (1st St btwn Washington & Collins) because it's dark, small, intimate and they have only beer and wine there. :)

Ralph Falcon plays at Crobar every Saturday and he goes on around 1am.

Every headliner at Space plays a terrace set, which will usually start at around 6am or so, and more often than not, the terrace sets are usually the best. :)