Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Drug Movies...

This was on the old drug board (RIP lol) but i want some new suggestions...the last one i saw was sucker free city....not really a drug movie, but there were drugs in it and it was edgy and good nonetheless...what are everyone's favorites??

I don't see why Spun would put you in a bad mood.. I actually thought it was pretty entertaining. Requiem for a Dream on the other hand.. biggest buzzkill ever lol. Amazing movie but I don't think I ever want to watch it again, too depressing.

I made this movie called "Where's the K?" where me and my friends had a plate full of K that disappeared and the mystery was where it went. Then we found out and made fools of ourselves. It was in our noses the whole time! So we had to make more to stock the plate we cleaned. Good times...

1. Requiem for a Dream

2. Scarface

3. Boogie Nights

4. Traffic

5. Trainspotting

6. GO

7. Blow

8. Spun

9. Maria Full of Grace

10. Half-Baked

Good list...

what about a classic cheeck&chong, Basketball Diaries, or Dazed & Confused?

Good list...

what about a classic cheeck&chong, Basketball Diaries, or Dazed & Confused?

To be honest, I've only smoked pot 3 or 4 times. I'm more into coke and very into painkillers. Cheech & Chong never did much for me and I've actually never seen Dazed & Confused. I forgot about Basketball Diaries. Great movie, good call!

I thought Traffic was one of the worst movies that I ever saw.

Scarface, Fear and Loathing, and Blow are some of my favorite drug movies.

I know quite a few people who hate Traffic. It seems like people either love it or hate it. I'll admit it is slowly paced and pretty lengthy, but I really liked all the different stories.

• 4 years later...