Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Self Tanners for your face...

I can't believe I'm getting more responses from guys than girls on this!

I'm going to start tanning soon but i don't want to tan my face, so i'd like to get the most natural looking *non-streaking* type of self-tanner. i'll look into the ones that bronze while it tans..thanks glowball

I can't believe I'm getting more responses from guys than girls on this!

I'm going to start tanning soon but i don't want to tan my face, so i'd like to get the most natural looking *non-streaking* type of self-tanner. i'll look into the ones that bronze while it tans..thanks glowball

Hey your very welcome Ok this is the brand i use, Neutrogena instant bronze

sunless tanner and bronzer in one streak free foam now what i do is i put at least one coat all ovet my body wait 20 minutes then put a second coat on then from 2-4 hours i let it set in but you dont have to let it set in 2-4 because it feels gross on your skin so what i do is wash it off after 2 coats wait 1 hour or so maybe 2 then i wash it off it might not see a diffrence your self but its stillon your skin and it looks great ! im still tan heehehhehe! go tanner! :clap2:

I used to use Neutrogena too, but I've never tried it on my face. I am very wary of using anything on my face b/c if you have any dry patches or anything (which you might not even be able to notice) it comes out darker. You would probably be better off using one of the more gradual tanners that are out now. I've been using Jergens Natural Glow and I LOVE it! It is pretty much like putting on moisturizer, but after a few days you get tan. It doesn't smell or stain your clothes, sheets, etc. either.

may i ask why you go tanning, but not your face? ((just curious)) :)

i usually tan on my apt rooftop when its nice out, but i cover my face from time to time cause i dont want it too tan.

I'm just wary of tanning my face and the aging effects it could have later on. I want to look as young as possible as late as possible, and i know tanning can mess that up..

they usualy make ure skin look orange-y

whatever u get, try it on somewhere hidden first

(nice avatar also :))

I agree. Plus it usually comes out uneven. I just go tanning...they also have machines that just tan your face.

Im telling you from experience of using this for years, it dont streak!!! if you rather go tainning where your aging vs simple splash on tanner then its all god you have to just keep rubbing it all over till there is no streaks, rather common sense if you ask me :):splat:

• 2 weeks later...