Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POD Appreciation Thread (credit where credit is due)

funketeer

In light of recent snappy jokes about Pod being this and Pod being that, I'm going to start by setting myself appart from any haters out there who might have some unjustified beef against my homeboy.

A dedicate clubber and someone who's devoted much of his time to documenting Miami's nightlife and entertainment with a photographic style that's become better and better through time.

Here's to Pod, my friend, I salute ya!

Cheers! :beer:

Funk! :cool:

Oh I'm loved.

You should see the comments:

"STFU fag"

"Go back to CJ"

"rolleyes"

"You suck"

"faggot"

Now my request is, I wish they would PM me instead. I'd like to know who thinks so highly of me.

Oh I'm loved.

"STFU fag"

"Go back to CJ"

"rolleyes"

"You suck"

"faggot"

Now my request is, I wish they would PM me instead. I'd like to know who thinks so highly of me.

you know its def not me .. ill tell you all of that on here :) so just read all of that again and pretend it was me .. :hat:

At least some people feel my pain :pint:

Forces me to drink. Damn you! :pint:

I still got love for the poderator - he's never done me wrong - I just don't know why some people get preference over others in regards to what they are and are not allowed to post - can we just start over and all be friends again :hug: C'mon guys - please?

Guys...hello...

Oh I'm loved.

"STFU fag"

"Go back to CJ"

"rolleyes"

"You suck"

"faggot"

Please refer to the" Laughing My Fucking ass Post !!"by my man KOKY

At least some people feel my pain :pint:

Forces me to drink. Damn you! :pint:

i have nothing personal against you or any other board member from CP/ CJ OR TA>>

its just the mentality some have on any of these boards & take things personally. we all love the music & we all love to have fun.

some peeps see it that way.... some don't

Wow I just got a neg point, "stop kissing ass cocksucker", real nice, to whoever the coward is

I don't give a fuck about those points - I got a neg one too - called me a pansy - I guess I shouldn't have gone with that pink shirt last time I was out - but just remember anyone calls me a pansy in person....AND.....

I"LL DROP YOUR YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I don't give a fuck about those points - I got a neg one too - called me a pansy - I guess I shouldn't have gone with that pink shirt last time I was out - but just remember anyone calls me a pansy in person....AND.....

Excellent :)

lol i dont give a shit either :laugh: i feel the same way . come tell it to me in person .. if not .. i dont hear or see you .. i bet its the guys from the boston boards sucking and fucking eachother and getting bored and then coming on here and duing this :laugh:

Guest onisakura

I get them all the time. I think they are funny actually.

And yeah Dan rocks. But he knows that. *lol*