Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JONATHAN PETERS: The Wild Wild East - Hamptons Memorial Day Weekend Opening Event

cpi-0529.jpg

Memorial Day Weekend

Sunday, May 29th, 2005

Bob Goodrich & John DiMatteo present

Wild Wild East - The Hamptons Opening Event

with JONATHAN PETERS

at CPI, 239 E Montauk Hwy

Hampton Bays, NY 11946

Doors open 9pm / 21+ with valid ID.

Tickets are available at:

http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=12440&ref=cp

or call 1-866-926-8499

Dont forget your cowboy hats! :bounce:

http://www.jonathanpeters.com/

Memorial Day Weekend

Sunday, May 29th 2005

Wild Wild East - The Hamptons Opening Event With JONATHAN PETER at C.P.I. 239 E Montauk Hwy

Hampton Bays, NY 11946. Doors Open 9:00pm

Dont forget your cowboy hats! :

http://www.jonathanpeters.com/

Hamptons + Jonathan Peters = super snooty sunday!

dont forget your Cowboy hats! .. hahaha

more like dont forget your Jimmy hats boys!!!

Def agree with you. Last year was my last summer ever dealing with the Hamptons ever.

LOL...u sound like me 2 summers ago...seriously, I'll be goin goin to the Hamptons only to stay in them fancy mansions on the beach and Neptunes

funny there isnt a promo flyer for Borgata on any of the boards

LOL...u sound like me 2 summers ago...seriously, I'll be goin goin to the Hamptons only to stay in them fancy mansions on the beach and Neptunes

funny there isnt a promo flyer for Borgata on any of the boards

I'm a recent NYC resident and havent gone to The Hamptons.. whats wrong with it?

I'm a recent NYC resident and havent gone to The Hamptons.. whats wrong with it?

nothing is wrong with the hamptons! i think some ppl's neg. opinions of the hamptons are due to the quility of ppl that attend the parties in the hamptons. but if you go for the music and dont get annoyed easily it will be alot of fun im hoping!!

hmmm, where should I begin? LOL not too get too elaborative, but basically its a $20 cab ride to each bar/club (nuthin is in walking distance) there are DWI checkpoints at 3 in the afternoon (????) The houses are far apart as well; there is no real sense of community, the traffic to get there is a bitch and most of the clubs dont have adequate A/C.

as far as the beach, the water is cold, dark and scary there is this crazy fog that creeps over the ocean. I have heard nuthin but good things about Neptunes, however the day that I went, the weather wasnt the greatest so there was a total of 5 people there (mind u, this was mid August)

therefore, I prefer Jersey shore...I have heard thogh that the only way to have fun in the Hamptons is if you know people who own mansions and have parties there....luckily, I know 2 people who own houses there so looks like I will be headin to the Hamptons more often, hopefully, I will have better luck next time :hat: