Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unfortunately, Koky will be...

digital7

After all the display of stupidity we have witnessed lately I hope Koky doesn't get banned from CP.

Come on now, I said it once before and I'll say it again, people that post on this board really do exist...you can ban Koky from the boards, but you will have to deal in person with him, like it or not...this is a small town and what goes around comes around.

This whole thing smells like a game of convenience and revenge from wimps that can't take a low blow on a messageboard...hey, most of us come in here to have a good time, if anyone is taking this shit too serious, maybe it's time to get a real life to compliment your on-line experience...if taking away the sex and drug forums would've predicted this whole "new world order" of ban and sanctions, I would've never believed it.

We have a good thing going here, people are entertained, some are too stupid to understand anything and that, you can not change...they are meat for the dogs anyways, so why not let each member fix their differences on an open forum...lots of fingers are being pointed at this time, accussations fly high...why not analyze these accusations and come to a state of mutual understanding...I think lot of what Koky says it's true, he has his style of expressing himself and that's what makes his shit interesting to read...all this so called "hate" is well funded, opportunities and privileges are being are not equal at this time, some peepz are taking advantage of these boards to gain "political power" on the clubbing industry, yet one detail that escapes them is that kissing ass will never get them anywhere..

Let me put it to you this way, you don't mean shit to a club owner...a club owner only cares about his business, all of this bullshit doesn't face them...think big and one day you'll be big too, kiss up to the man and you'll always remain small and irrelevant...don't start a witch-hunt today on the members of the board that disagree with your interests and be more slick about your ways if you don't want them revealed on this open forum...by coincidence, some of the peepz here that joke the most and appear to be the less intelligent are much aware of everything that goes on...crystal clear.

you can fool some people sometimes,

but you can't fool all the people all the time

~ Robert Nesta Marley

Don't ban Koky :)

:gang: kill it!!!

lol.... this shit is soo funny ..ban koky... ???

is he hurting this board soooo much ..that u got 2 ban the dude??

things that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......??

ohh and ...life is 2 short 4 this stuff....2012 is just around the conner..l0l..

:) d7: MM

please guys dont ban me :cry: please im beggin you !!! digital pleeeeeease !!

PLEAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!! :cry:

have some mercy for this innocent man, look at him...he could never hurt anyone, this is completely unfair!!!! :mad:

NIGAHHH PLIZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :gang:

Let me get this straight, so CP is banning too?!?!?!?!.. hehe.. So the boards drama goes as followed... 1 Suspended ( TA ) .. and 2 Bans ( CP, CJ ) .. Koky still got the TA if he ever gets banned from here .. but thats BS in all senses though

Let me get this straight, so CP is banning too?!?!?!?!.. hehe.. So the boards drama goes as followed... 1 Suspended ( TA ) .. and 2 Bans ( CP, CJ ) .. Koky still got the TA if he ever gets banned from here .. but thats BS in all senses though

im taking bets on TA .. i bet everyone i can get banned within the next 10 posts over there :cool: