Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do You Look for in a Guy/Gal???

k_car

Be honest!

I'll start off:

The Lady needs to be...

- attractive (at least to me). a great personality make someone so much more attractive, while a biatch looks uglier as time goes on.

- sweet. sweet is different from nice in that a sweet person does the little things to let you know that they are thinking about you.

- intelligent. doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, but should be able to hold a decent conversation.

- unselfish... is there such a woman? hahaha! just kidding.

- good with people, especially with family and friends.

- honest, sincere, loyal, etc.

- last but not least, GREAT IN BED!!! cwm32.gif

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg

Originally posted by k_car:

Be honest!

I'll start off:

The Lady needs to be...

- attractive (at least to me). a great personality make someone so much more attractive, while a biatch looks uglier as time goes on.

- sweet. sweet is different from nice in that a sweet person does the little things to let you know that they are thinking about you.

- intelligent. doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, but should be able to hold a decent conversation.

- unselfish... is there such a woman? hahaha! just kidding.

- good with people, especially with family and friends.

- honest, sincere, loyal, etc.

- last but not least, GREAT IN BED!!! cwm32.gif

I am looking for the same qualities but in a man.

WANTED:

woman.

-nice

-pretty

- nice hair is a must

-cool

-fun

typically i like lil cuties .. on the short side with nice brown straight / wavy hair and cute lil bodies .. that are fun and cool . like to hang out . and that are nice to me =) is that toomuch to ask .. any girlies think they fit this bill ??? huh ? let me know !

=) -dollar

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

umm..this is a tough one...

GREAT personality above everything else...needs to have the ability to hold a conversation about "smart things" ,

someone who is going to REALLY enjoy me..and I'll do the same..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

well first he must be emotionally available and have decent relationship skills. like if he says he's going to call the next day, then he should call the next day.

he should have both a good personality and good character/integrity.

he should be well-rounded...someone who parties in moderation and who takes care of themselves; works out, likes to be active.

happy in a career.

good cuddler, good kisser, affectionate.

respectful, kind, considerate.

tall, dark & handsome.

funny.. most people (guys and girls) seem to want the same things from a partner yet it is sooooo hard to find someone that can actually live up to those expectations... sure looks and money have some value in a persons appeal but there is sooo much more to a person than that...

~~respect which many people have given up on

~~honesty

~~genuine niceness (is that a word lol)

~~but more than anything a person has to be willing to open themselves up to another which is easier said than done... that seems to be the problem with relationships... everyone has gotten screwed over so many times that they r afraid to open up... they end up screwing someone else over and the viscious cycle continues...

------------------

"He who laughs last didnt get it"

"It takes a big man to cry... takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

[This message has been edited by majesticmelodi (edited 12-04-2000).]

Originally posted by whitneyrmxr:

oh ya your cool ezdickless why dont u go get laid

oh i forgot u cant

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

So, who has your boyfriend fucked lately? Any of your other so called best friends? Fucking ho... stfu and go stitch that twat of yours...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then bonk the girls with a club so they make sense!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by whitneyrmxr:

so this is what sexual depervation does to guys huh

Hmm, you dont know him very well do you?

Dont insult people you dont know anything about, especially since you are quite wrong.

Thx

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Yeah...ok- back to the original topic...

Personally I think everyone has a certain trait/traits that make them stand out. There's really not one thing I specifically look for other then honesty and integrity actually I lied he has to be romantic. Even if it's weeds picked up on the side of the road- knowing someone took that one moment to think me makes me tingely! If a person is GENUINE then it shines through.

Everything you said k_car is extremely important.

Sence of humor, sincerity, someone you feel comfortable around and as far as the selfish thing goes.. .watch it buster!! (lol)

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

WANTED:

woman.

-nice

-pretty

- nice hair is a must

-cool

-fun

typically i like lil cuties .. on the short side with nice brown straight / wavy hair and cute lil bodies .. that are fun and cool . like to hang out . and that are nice to me =) is that toomuch to ask .. any girlies think they fit this bill ??? huh ? let me know !

=) -dollar

awwww, guess that rules me out......I'm a tall blonde smile.gif

------------------

www.djcentral.com

Originally posted by missincognito:

Yeah...ok- back to the original topic...

Everything you said k_car is extremely important.

Sence of humor, sincerity, someone you feel comfortable around and as far as the selfish thing goes.. .watch it buster!! (lol)

missincognito,

looks like we both agree

cwm20.gif

as for the "no unselfish women part," that was my sense of humor coming through. heehee cwm27.gif

------------------

CALVIN_4.jpg