Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mens suit (wide leg)

ive been looking for several years now... you either have the peg leg stylings or a steve harvey suit... there is no happy medium... i hate looking like a g'damn pirate, and i definately dont want to look like im just got off tour with the kings of comedy... the closest i could find that had decent openings are boss and donna karan... euros often are very tapered... if youre going off the rack thats the best ive come across so far... you can always go custom, but then youre looking at eight-hundred bucks and up for a suit... if you find some let me know, and ill do the same...

it's good for what it is. i needed a decent suit for interviews and express is good for what you pay.

the hugos are hot though, def getting one once the paychecks start coming in. i love how they're cut, very slim fit.

EXPRESS IS GARBAGE...

lol steve harvey / nelly spec... the worst suits ive ever seen... the worst! and why does the jacket always have to be sooooo long? whenever i see them wearing that shit it looks like a "hand-me-down" from their older brother...

Well after a week of looking around and measuring leg openings like an idiot. I ended up getting a black Calvin Klein suit with baby blue pin stripes. Its got 19" leg openings. Pretty much the largest leg openings I could find. Its also fairly light (65% Polyester and 35% Rayon) which will be great for the summer. The jacket was $188 and the pants were $88. I ended up getting them at Lord and Taylor on sale for $130 and $60. It's a great suit for the price.

lol steve harvey / nelly spec... the worst suits ive ever seen... the worst! and why does the jacket always have to be sooooo long? whenever i see them wearing that shit it looks like a "hand-me-down" from their older brother...

Stacey Adams lol

190.00 for a ck suit is extremely reasonable... how did you measure them?

I actually had to return it today. I went to have the jacket fitted and it was too big. The jackets are measured in S, M, L, XL. Large was too small and XL was too big. I needed an athletic cut.

I ended up getting getting a black pinstripe suit from Expresss for Men. Regular $327 -15% =$280. The leg openings are nice and wide just like I wanted. Haven't measured them yet, but they're probably around 20".

Stacey Adams lol

lmao the worst, with their gator shoes... ahahahhahahah im glad you know what im typing about... those shits are wretched...

I actually had to return it today. I went to have the jacket fitted and it was too big. The jackets are measured in S, M, L, XL. Large was too small and XL was too big. I needed an athletic cut.

I ended up getting getting a black pinstripe suit from Expresss for Men. Regular $327 -15% =$280. The leg openings are nice and wide just like I wanted. Haven't measured them yet, but they're probably around 20".

never alter a jacket... but out of curiousity how are you measuring the openings~!?

Express is a rip-off. In the fall I bought a black suit w/ white chalk-stripes from Syms for about $180. In fact, it's an athletic cut. My friend has an identical suit from Express for which he paid close to 400. All I had to do was shorten the sleeves and it fits perfectly.