Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAVORITE SANDWICH FROM A DELI??

hmm tough question, and believe it or not, i am not into cheesesteaks, this town makes us all fat anyways. lol. i loveeeeeeeeee italian hoagies for sure,, especially from Chubby's, Dalessandros or Geno's in south philly. yummy. yummy in my tummy. cwm30.gif

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

I have to say tuna fish sandwich on a salt bagel, mmmmmmmmmmmm, with a pickle, gotta have my pickle, LOL

I gotta fawkin pickle for ya's roxy!

But keepin' with the topic my sandwich is a fawkin Zepp Hoagie with no onions extra mayo... oh and uhh...hold the pickle!

----------------------

c A m E l T o E . . .

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Hmm don't laugh but it's american cheese with mayo, lettuce and tomato on a roll... YES NO MEAT!! LOL

Hmmmm and what about nice, turkey, tomato, lettuce and cream cheese on the roll?? Especially on the way from Factory smile.gif LOL

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

hot pastrami on rye with mustard from Katz's Deli on Houston.

might have to stop there tonight...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Archived