Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restaurants

Haha...hey babe. I meant to call you but my cell bill was just like $200. Need to get a calling card for long distance. :(

omg. How bout tmobile? $40+ a month, 1000 anytime (comes out to be about 1 hour free per week), free after 9 pm and free on weekends...

Would luv to tell you the details about thurs and fri's bashes....really really super cool new peeps. ... I might be throwing last sec throwing la's biggest pool party bash on memorial day, but if I do, im still coming to vegas a couple days before.

oh, and if i hear one more person tell me they are going to havasu (sp) im going to :vomit2: lollll

hope u been good.

The Capital Grille at the Fashion Show Mall has a great view of the Strip, especially the Wynn. Maggiano's, also in the Fashion Show, also comes with a good view. I would also recommend Viale, in the new Roman Plaza at Caesars Palace. Also, Boa Steakhouse and Sushi Roku, located next to each other on the 3rd floor of the new addition at the Forum Shops.