Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 other pool parties for memorial d weekend

lalate

Im wondering the same thing... Ill do a search for Morrea on the 27th and see what I fine. (I think there is now too threads asking about this LOL)

So far we do know ...

1. GVR pool party on the 29th

2. HR pool party on the 29th.

Lemme see what other stuff I find.

Im wondering the same thing... Ill do a search for Morrea on the 27th and see what I fine. (I think there is now too threads asking about this LOL)

So far we do know ...

1. GVR pool party on the 29th

2. HR pool party on the 29th.

Lemme see what other stuff I find.

ok i called up moorea themselves and i must have sounded liek an idiot... there's no pool party on the 27th.. she said there's nothing scheduled..

Man there are just too many good things going on the MDW. Tiesto and Deep Dish at Ice, Moorea, Rehab, GVR, Body English. What is a guy to do. Been dying to see DD but with a comp table at BE on Sundays, I guess you know where I'll be. GVR sounds Good. The only dj there I'm dying to see is Ivano Bellini. I'm sure Rehab will have a headliner though.

We're gunna check out the GVR pool party...Can anyone email me the flyer?? (babygirlwoman81 at yahoo)

Does anyone have the lineup schedule of who's playin at what time?

Also, we'll have a car...but how far is it from Aladdin..or I guess the strip in general?

Sorry for all the questions...

xxoo

pink

We're gunna check out the GVR pool party...Can anyone email me the flyer?? (babygirlwoman81 at yahoo)

Does anyone have the lineup schedule of who's playin at what time?

Also, we'll have a car...but how far is it from Aladdin..or I guess the strip in general?

Sorry for all the questions...

xxoo

pink

sup puma girl :) how u been?

Hit me up on yahoo messenger ... l a l a t e n y l a te

I got the info for you .... actually I know 2 others from this board at least that are going, we could all have a blast. Plus, I'll have a car too :D

*MUAH* Missed me Lalate? :makeout:

2 weeks....I cant take this....

Yup, bigtime lol :kiss2::D

I actually went to this puma outlet we got here twice since you were last around. Went yesterday. (Our puma outlet is strange.... they only sell for clothes three of everything because they are samples of products they are test marketing for potential retail sale later ... so in essence, you are almost buying one of a kinds). I was pimpin puma last night in da club ... :rock: ... of course I cant in Vegas ... :( except for the pool parties.