Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who needs vip for la bete?

mrvip

Hit up La Bete this past weekend.

Nice place. Gorgeous place. And some beautiful people.

But it's really got no vibe.

Perhaps it was the music -- not as bad as I was fearing, but still a bit weak no matter what stykle you're into -- but mostly I think it's that the club seems that it's pretty much designed for Wynn guests that want to "do something different tonight."

Speaking as an out-of-towner yet quasi-Vegas-regular (7+ trips each year), I can't speak to what they are or are not doing in terms of promotion, but if they want this place to be crowded or otherwise revered by the community, they need to do something right. Nice that they're going to do locals on Wednesday or something (if that is indeed the case), but it probably wouldn't hurt to hook up the locals on most nights for a few weeks.

The club really has potential, it's oozing out of every aspect of the joint. But our group (which included clubbers, bi-monthly clubgoers and two first-timers) was all pretty much in agreement that for all it's beauty and presence, it really needs to figure itself out.

In the general sense, it'd be nice to see the place succeed. But for clubbers that want a great night out, there's hardly a shortage of solid nights in other parts of town.