Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who needs vip for la bete?

mrvip

for those of you who don't know, la bete is the newest nightclub in las vegas. it is located at the brand new wynn resort, which is also amazing. at la bete, all of the cocktail waitresses wear a uniform that is transparent. it's a very popular spot in town because it just opened so the line is unbearable. if anyone needs vip treatment for la bete, don't hesitate to contact us.

las_vegas_vip@hotmail.com

mr vip

I'm coming with a huge posse of beautiful people for Mem Day Weekend.

Staying at MGM. What kind of music is the place playing? Multiple Rooms? DJ's spinning? Outdoor patio?

Any and all information about the club would be appreciated. Also is it an afterhours spot as well?

Thanks.

I have heard the same as you guys and the place is nothing but tables. This bottle service thing is gettting out of control. It started as a way to get a party in or a group of guys in. Now it's 3 to a bottle at some places and 375.00 a bottle.

And I heard there hasn't been any line since it opened and the place was empty since they didn't promote it yet.

I have also found it a bit odd that there were no ads for it in Citylife or the Las Vegas Weekly this past week. They can feel free to start promoting the place at anytime.

Ra on Wednesdays? Was looking for something to do tonite....anyway me and my boy can get past the line maybe cover? Come on guys...I work in this industry too....I'm always trying to help people out with my place and always get no shows.

The problem with Wynn clubs and restaurants is it is mainly catering to hotel guests. Hotel guests all get a line pass at the venues, not sure if cover is waived. I myself haven't heard too many good things about La Bete. I hear it's all tables. Went to Lure at Wynn last night and that place was nice. Cool spot to lounge and do a table. Mr Wynn himself was there last night. I got my hooks in over there if anyone needs a reservation. As of right now I hear there are no lists at any of the venues. Care to confirm Mr VIP?

Very nice lounge. Small outside area with tables. The only bar runs down the left side, down the center and right side are tables. Also off to the right there seems to be an exclusive VIP area. I think this spot has great potential, but the crowd right now is a bit stuffy. You can guess their all mainly Wynn hotel guests.

Can't believe I missed you that nite Bill. After all the trouble of finding a place to go and finally meet up with you and you cut out early. And Wynn was there? Dammit...how did I miss him. Lure is def beautiful and impressive in the design but def not a very outgoing crowd.