Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna know why the Yankees suck???

at least we are not paying an extra 100 million and and have a 4something winning % lol

I really can't wait till August, Sept, and Oct... I am just taking in all these lovely comments by all you people...

When we throw it back, don't come and say Yankee fans are classless assholes who talk alot of shit. Cause I will link all of these threads and remind you...

theres a difference between stand up fans such as yourself, elementx

and trolls like jon- i went to boston and the whole boston board abused me - stephens

fuckin kid trolls all day with no facts..

its people like him that make their teams look bad..

kids a disgrace

refer to these two posts:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=112230&page=7&pp=15&highlight=dullard

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=170899&page=2&pp=15&highlight=wombat

wrong again dj pee in my pants stephens (refer to this thread http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=202470&highlight=pants)

fuckin kid talks so much shit but fuckin pees in his pants when he gets drunk

and regardless of what you say wombat..nuthin is worse than the 86 year wave the red sox rode on which will be crashing down this year again

oh wah wah wah

good man bringin up posts from god knows when.....like it fucking matters. I watched that dude trancend piss himself while he was standing in line at Roxy because he overdrank...does that mean anything besides he overdoes it? no

unlike the guy smokesum aka ante aka headpusher aka e-herb extrodinaire aka wombat that got all pissed off one day because I was bustin his balls way too much and tried to call me out to go fight at Athens Cafe in Queens...then bitched out and apologized on IM

pathetic

I dont even know why u all of a sudden brought this shit up, but its fuckin tired and played and you probably are better off feeling good about yourself back on your bump board with your other e-herb buddies

wombat

theres a difference between stand up fans such as yourself, elementx

and trolls like jon- i went to boston and the whole boston board abused me - stephens

fuckin kid trolls all day with no facts..

its people like him that make their teams look bad..

kids a disgrace

dude...you really think I care about what a clique of 6 kids that post incessantly on a messageboard think?

come on now bro....I aint you

oh wah wah wah

good man bringin up posts from god knows when.....like it fucking matters. I watched that dude trancend piss himself while he was standing in line at Roxy because he overdrank...does that mean anything besides he overdoes it? no

unlike the guy smokesum aka ante aka headpusher aka e-herb extrodinaire aka wombat that got all pissed off one day because I was bustin his balls way too much and tried to call me out to go fight at Athens Cafe in Queens...then bitched out and apologized on IM

pathetic

I dont even know why u all of a sudden brought this shit up, but its fuckin tired and played and you probably are better off feeling good about yourself back on your bump board with your other e-herb buddies

wombat

sure call me out when i just disproved you and made you look like the retard that you are..

too bad i cant prove you apologized to me - but ill let the people decide..

how about when the boston board abused you and drew with black markers all over your face? you were a little bitch and didnt do shit

sure call me out when i just disproved you and made you look like the retard that you are..

too bad i cant prove you apologized to me - but ill let the people decide..

how about when the boston board abused you and drew with black markers all over your face? you were a little bitch and didnt do shit

because they all bolted there wombat

but whatever....I was the asshole that night and if I were there and it happened to someone else, I would have laughed away too. Everyone has their bad night and going away to college, you see that shit a lot. But I dont dwell on it almost two years later because thats my only negative on that person.....

and no....rizzo originated wombat and you bit off that like I am doing off rizzo

point it, you're a wombat

dude...you really think I care about what a clique of 6 kids that post incessantly on a messageboard think?

come on now bro....I aint you

of course you care! then why do you post here then.....

oh i forgot - to meet friends...

didnt you meet your best friend kingarthur on CP...anybody that you have ever hung out with was thru CP..

if you truly did not care then you wouldnt have bitched about the CP fantasy league..

you are pathetic...

keep em coming..

i keep knockin all your pitches out of the park

wait a sec....I apologized to you????

sure :rolleyes:

now, do you want to bring up who tried to help you out and hook you up with an interview for a job on wall street when your ass was jobless?

how quickly some people forget about shit

what a fuckin prick

of course you care! then why do you post here then.....

oh i forgot - to meet friends...

didnt you meet your best friend kingarthur on CP...anybody that you have ever hung out with was thru CP..

if you truly did not care then you wouldnt have bitched about the CP fantasy league..

you are pathetic...

keep em coming..

i keep knockin all your pitches out of the park

lol...right on chief

show me a post that I have made in the past year outside of the sports forum

you make me laugh

because they all bolted there wombat

but whatever....I was the asshole that night and if I were there and it happened to someone else, I would have laughed away too. Everyone has their bad night and going away to college, you see that shit a lot. But I dont dwell on it almost two years later because thats my only negative on that person.....

and no....rizzo originated wombat and you bit off that like I am doing off rizzo

point it, you're a wombat

cause they bolted?? thats not what i heard..

you got abused and and herbed beyond belief...

but i guess that is what you are accustomed to in your pathetic life.

and if wanna think rizzo started it.more power to you :aright:

wait a sec....I apologized to you????

sure :rolleyes:

now, do you want to bring up who tried to help you out and hook you up with an interview for a job on wall street when your ass was jobless?

how quickly some people forget about shit

what a fuckin prick

i wasnt jobless when i asked you about that position..i was merely exploring other possibilities

help me out?? how did you help me out? by giving me a description of an opening? i would have done you more good by offering to come in for an interview..

too bad the company didnt sound like my cup of tea..

i wasnt jobless when i asked you about that position..i was merely exploring other possibilities

help me out?? how did you help me out? by giving me a description of an opening? i would have done you more good by offering to come in for an interview..

too bad the company didnt sound like my cup of tea..

yeah too bad

what an unappreciative prick you are....and no, you were looking for a job because you hated yours lying piece of trash

btw onlookers, you see what happens when you try to hook someone you dont know up?

never again

yeah too bad

what an unappreciative prick you are....and no, you were looking for a job because you hated yours lying piece of trash

btw onlookers, you see what happens when you try to hook someone you dont know up?

never again

i never denied hating my job but you said i was jobless..

wrong again

yes onlookers...see what happens..

you get made fool of on a mesageboard that you dont care about :rolleyes:

i never denied hating my job but you said i was jobless..

wrong again

yes onlookers...see what happens..

you get made fool of on a mesageboard that you dont care about :rolleyes:

well, we all know you cant even joke about not caring about CP.....where would you be without your bump board and your sullivan room meetups?

:laugh:

wombat

lol...connotation was of forums on CP, not other messageboards entirely

wow

its such a shame about you

whats the difference? point is still post and make an effort to post meaning you care somewhat..

enough dude.. i made you look like a fool in every one of of your replys..i will stop now..

abusing you is like fucking the same club whore you see when you go out..just too easy and you get tired of it -

say what you will..

you can continue to post on a board you dont care about while i go tend to more important things

well, we all know you cant even joke about not caring about CP.....where would you be without your bump board and your sullivan room meetups?

:laugh:

wombat

and dont diss grovefires gigs at sullivan room..

you wish you got gigs like that..

hence you wouldnt have taken out the "dj" in your screen name

*out

whats the difference? point is still post and make an effort to post meaning you care somewhat..

enough dude.. i made you look like a fool in every one of of your replys..i will stop now..

abusing you is like fucking the same club whore you see when you go out..just too easy and you get tired of it -

say what you will..

you can continue to post on a board you dont care about while i go tend to more important things

...like the bump board

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dude....just do as you say and go away

this forum was fine without you, and will be fine once you go

good metaphor by the way :aright:

hence you wouldnt have taken out the "dj" in your screen name

folks.....am I missing something here?????

am I the only one that sees the "dj" in "djjonstephen"???

**shakes head**

and I wasnt dissin on anyone but you...stop draggin other people into this

*out