Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tino is the mutha fuckin man!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 4.5 games behind Boston Now... Oh how lovely it will be to catch up and pass those fuckers.

I know it is only 4 pretty solid games. And not against the best of teams. But the pitching is looking a bit better. And the team is finally hitting as a team. Hitting with people in scoring position. Etc...

Just 4.5 games behind Boston Now... Oh how lovely it will be to catch up and pass those fuckers.

I know it is only 4 pretty solid games. And not against the best of teams. But the pitching is looking a bit better. And the team is finally hitting as a team. Hitting with people in scoring position. Etc...

would worry more about being 6.5 behind baltimore.

The pitching is looking better, the hitting will only get better, i am sure you guys will be fine. The only problem is you have already played a shit load of home games so you will still have to go on the road. Although maybe you will play better on the road, less stress. Who knows.

would worry more about being 6.5 behind baltimore.

The pitching is looking better, the hitting will only get better, i am sure you guys will be fine. The only problem is you have already played a shit load of home games so you will still have to go on the road. Although maybe you will play better on the road, less stress. Who knows.

Sometimes the Yanks play better away than they do at home.

8 games, 6 homers!!! Kickin ass on my fantasy team.

He is on a streak... Good bye Giambi!!! Hello Tino!

So good to see him back.

Dammit!

LOL.. boo you're kicking my ass.

But I love the fact that he's hitting!

:)

This game right now is a little wild.. Pavano gave up 5 in the top of the 1st and Moyer just gave them all back up..

10 runs scored already and only 4 outs recorded.. and both because of messed up double plays..

Dammit!

LOL.. boo you're kicking my ass.

But I love the fact that he's hitting!

:)

This game right now is a little wild.. Pavano gave up 5 in the top of the 1st and Moyer just gave them all back up..

10 runs scored already and only 4 outs recorded.. and both because of messed up double plays..

pavano gave up 9 so far 4 hr's. His era has to be around 5 now. Mean while my boy clement, who we "over paid" for, is dealing 3 era and 4-0.