Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. Mem. Day Weekend BBQ/Pool Party

lyrik

SATURDAY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND BBQ & POOL PARTY

So this is going to be a BBQ/POOL party and there will be a few guidelines to remember when coming out. As I have said before (and people still did not listen) please DO NOT PARK on any of my neighbor’s lawns/grass and driveways – all my neighbors take extremely good care of their lawns. If there is no room in my driveway or directly in front of my house there is plenty of parking one street over. SW 129th Ave. (one side of the street has absolutely no houses – park on that side). Also please do not hang out in the front of my house – it looks terrible and my driveway is not to be used as a hangout or tailgating area – come inside hang outback, but let’s try to look like adults having a party and not a bunch of hoods hanging on the street corner. I have a nice pool table area and a seperate sitting area with PS2/Big Screen. This time around I ask that there is no eating in my living room area and lets try to keep the bulk of the people outside – just exercise respect and care with my home and we will all be fine.

As I said before – this is strictly BYOB/Liquor and food. In the past I have gone way over board and ended up throwing too much away and wasting my time and money. Everyone usually brings a ton of stuff anyways…and I’ll have a few things but nothing like in the past (no kegs in the bath tub this time). My pool is ready and clean and it’s a fairly good sized pool (remember your bathing suits and any beach stuff). My grill is big enough to handle tons of food all at once – just be careful because the bitch gets HOT! I suggest people bring ice. More info to be added and updated to this post as it gets closer to the date, but for now…

Equipment is handled:

2 Tech. 1200’s

2 CDJ1000’s

1 DJM600

1 Mackie SRM450

1Peavey Bass Sub

**anything else you guys want to bring is fine by me.

DJ Line Up and Time Slots (as usual it was tough to get everyone down and lineups are subject to change):

1-2pm - NO DJ - Chill Groovey Music Pool Side (CD will be spinning)

2-3pm Michael Martin

3-4pm - Eric Kitel

4-5pm - Lyrik

5-6pm - Seth Shore

6-7pm - Alan Stenback

7-8pm - MIRZA

8-9pm - Obby

9-10pm - Lotto

10-11pm - Diaga

11-12pm - RBS

12 and after - we'll see how the party is going.

Time: 1PM to approx. 1AM

Where: Directions (Near SW 127th Ave and 208th St – SOUTH BITCHES)

yeah what's up with the 1:00 a.m.??

n e ways....pls sticky this!!! :biggrin:

Well we are starting at 1pm (early afternoon) -12 hours of drinking in the sun and stuff usually gets to people (in one way or another) - BUT I am not opposed to going later - but I will not be having a marathon 2 day party. 2-3am the latest - I think my neighbors can only take so much. I may even pull the equip in by like 8pm and have the muisc inside from there.

With all these rules, Are you sure you wanna have a party?

Thats what big boys and girls do when they have a home and want to keep it in one piece - it's not like I'm 16 and my parents are out of town.

Alright - can we now have a running list of what people intend on bringing!

Oh and just in case for the trance peeps wondering - sorry but I did intend on Groove Eric spinning - but he said he that he will be out of town attending a dog grooming convention.

IF THE TRANCE PEEPS AND PROGRESSIVE PEEPS WANT TO PARTY AFTER THE PARTY YOUR ALL WELCOME TO GO TO THE DISTRICT IN DOWNTOWN,MIAMI.IT'S FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT SO IF THE PARTY ENDS EARLY? $8 AFTER 12 2 FOR 1 DRINKS TOO. :pint:

DJ LINE-UP

11PM - 1AM * EDDIE G :bowdown:

1AM - 3AM * SEASUNZ :bowdown:

3AM - 4AM * ALEXANDER ORUE :bowdown:

4AM - CLOSE * JOE-L :bowdown:

THE LUXURY ROOM LINE-UP

* ALEXANDER ORUE/DEEP HOUSE

* EDDYHIP-HOP/FREESTYLE AND 80'S

35 NE 40 STREET, DOWNTOWN MIAMI

Alright - can we now have a running list of what people intend on bringing!

Oh and just in case for the trance peeps wondering - sorry but I did intend on Groove Eric spinning - but he said he that he will be out of town attending a dog grooming convention.

BLUE is not going so well, so he picked up something to do on the side.

look at what skills he's got. look how nice my dog came out.

dog-fn-97.jpg

BLUE is not going so well, so he picked up something to do on the side.

look at what skills he's got. look how nice my dog came out.

dog-fn-97.jpg

now thats a DJ that can throw a nasty cut or 2 - FO SHO!!!!!!!!!!