Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. Mem. Day Weekend BBQ/Pool Party

lyrik

I would suggest if people are bringing food and drink the following are usually a safe bet:

ICE-ICE and More ICE

Burgers

Dogs

Steaks and Chicken

Buns

Paper plates and plastic cups (can never have enough)

...basically anything that can be cooked on a grill

BEER and LIQOUR always welcome (just re-read 1st post)

JELLO SHOTS (Gina?)

...other than that use your imagination - remember its about 10-12 hours half of which will be in the sun so come prepared...

Directions posted in a a day or so...respect what I have requested in the first post especially the no parking on anyone's grass or in front of the neighbors houses...remember next street over is completely open for parking all the way down it on the one side with no houses...and above all be safe...its MDW and in addition to the cops being out in full force...so will the drunk and reckless drivers.

Sorry I haven't been up to date with this - had a little incident Monday with my back and had to go to the ER (8hrs in the ER sitting no less with 2 herniated discs)....been on bed rest for the last 3 days. Time slots are updated...James Stratus...I'm sure we can get you in there somewhere...most likely in my slot...since my back is still very weak.

I am fully planning for this party to happen despite my back...so I just ask for people to be extra respectful with everything since I won't have the mobility to cruise around the party too much to keep an eye things.

Sorry I haven't been up to date with this - had a little incident Monday with my back and had to go to the ER (8hrs in the ER sitting no less with 2 herniated discs)....been on bed rest for the last 3 days. Time slots are updated...James Stratus...I'm sure we can get you in there somewhere...most likely in my slot...since my back is still very weak.

I am fully planning for this party to happen despite my back...so I just ask for people to be extra respectful with everything since I won't have the mobility to cruise around the party too much to keep an eye things.

no worries with that, i'll be on the lookout and make sure things are under control

I hate to do it - but unfortunately I have to cancel the BBQ - my back hasn't done any better in the last few days and I am going to be going back into the ER in just a little bit to have them do x-rays and an MRI.

I apologize for waiting until the last minute - I truthfully thought I would be back to at least some good health by today - but it just hasn't happened...I woke up even worse today than the last couple days with very little mobility.

I owe you all one - I hope this doesn't ruin to many people's plans.