Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. Mem. Day Weekend BBQ/Pool Party

lyrik

SATURDAY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND BBQ & POOL PARTY

Okay the time has come once again to fire up the grill and hang out in the sun with friends. This party will in all likelihood be my last BBQ/Pool party I throw at this house before I get ready to sell and hopefully move on to bigger and better.

In addition to this being a welcoming party for one of my friends that has just moved down…this will also be a party (one of many I am sure) to bid farewell to one our close friends (MIRZA) as he has decided to leave our fine state in just a few short months. Here’s to good times and much success in everything Marcus does in the future – the guy deserves it!

So this is going to be a BBQ/POOL party and there will be a few guidelines to remember when coming out. As I have said before (and people still did not listen) please DO NOT PARK on any of my neighbor’s lawns/grass and driveways – all my neighbors take extremely good care of their lawns. If there is no room in my driveway or directly in front of my house there is plenty of parking one street over. SW 129th Ave. (one side of the street has absolutely no houses – park on that side). Also please do not hang out in the front of my house – it looks terrible and my driveway is not to be used as a hangout or tailgating area – come inside hang outback, but let’s try to look like adults having a party and not a bunch of hoods hanging on the street corner. I have a nice pool table area and a seperate sitting area with PS2/Big Screen. This time around I ask that there is no eating in my living room area and lets try to keep the bulk of the people outside – just exercise respect and care with my home and we will all be fine.

As I said before – this is strictly BYOB/Liquor and food. In the past I have gone way over board and ended up throwing too much away and wasting my time and money. Everyone usually brings a ton of stuff anyways…and I’ll have a few things but nothing like in the past (no kegs in the bath tub this time). My pool is ready and clean and it’s a fairly good sized pool (remember your bathing suits and any beach stuff). My grill is big enough to handle tons of food all at once – just be careful because the bitch gets HOT! I suggest people bring ice. More info to be added and updated to this post as it gets closer to the date, but for now…

Equipment is handled:

2 Tech. 1200’s

2 CDJ1000’s

1 DJM600

1 Mackie SRM450

1Peavey Bass Sub

**anything else you guys want to bring is fine by me.

DJ Line Up and Time Slots (as usual it was tough to get everyone down and lineups are subject to change):

1-3pm - NO DJ - Chill Groovey Music Pool Side (CD will be spinning)

3-4pm - Eric Kitel

4-5pm - Lyrik

5-6pm - Seth Shore

**OBBY** (we'll fit him in here somewhere)

6-7pm - Alan Stenback

7-8pm - MIRZA

8-9pm - Andrew Chibale

9-10pm - Lotto

10-11pm - Diaga

11-12pm - RBS

12 and after - we'll see how the party is going.

Time: 1PM to approx. 1AM

Where: Directions and Address Posted Closer to Date of Party. (Near SW 127th Ave and 208th St – SOUTH BITCHES)

Looking forward to it. Love hanging with people I can actually relate to. ALL ABOUT THE BEATS !!!!!!

:dj:

Ok I stop by and say hi to everyone, maybe dance to a lil of that music, lolol, and hang out with lyrik's cool dog :)

:pint::pint: -red bull

Alright silly ass - Obby is going to be making an appearance - and phill is being :ghey: again and going sailing and might not even make the BBQ at all..well...because...."HE'S IN THE NAVY....DA DA...IN THE NAVY....SUPER!"

So if Obby wants there is open time early 1-3...or we'll fit him in somewhere in the middle.....I might re-do time slots and push them back a half hour or something...it will all get worked out one way or another....or we can all just get drunk and backyard brawl for the time. :pint:

Nope.......it is not. :laugh:

huh...wtf?!? wuz I that drunk that night mang...the little short latin girl with the green shirt and substantial rack is not your sister?

and here I have been being polite gentleman the whole time - ya her and the twins are welcome back anytime...I just have to remember to look up when talking to her..."look at her eyes man...just look at her....damn!"

huh...wtf?!? wuz I that drunk that night mang...the little short latin girl with the green shirt and substantial rack is not your sister?

and here I have been being polite gentleman the whole time - ya her and the twins are welcome back anytime...I just have to remember to look up when talking to her..."look at her eyes man...just look at her....damn!"

yeah if she comes, just in case, sorry lyrik, the extra bedroom will be occuiped at that time or the garage, or u know what, i just do it dirty damon style and do her in the pool with everyone around :)

:laugh: Appreciate the respect since she's a good friend of mine...

but not my sistah! :pint:

ohhhhh ... pool party huh ...nice nice .....memoriesssss.....

was up Lyrik ....I work that day ..but after work im there ..man ....

after 12 ...if the party is still pumpin ...can i throw some choons on in the mix...in any case ...it will be nice to hang out n see some familiar facesss....