Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg!!! F**king Hilarious/ what i just saw on CJ.

mjm

money talks - I have a feeling CJ or CP would promote for basically anyone if the price was right.....BTW that party will flop....I give it 4 weeks tops.

its funny though. A househead forum promoting a TRANCE DJ..

yeah about time frame. it probably won't last to long. its a shame.

I'd rather get paid to put up a banner for GA, and actually earn money, than stand in line at the welfare office and live in Section 8 housing.

Besides, I thought you liked trance?

And since when are we a househead forum?

I'd rather get paid to put up a banner for GA, and actually earn money, than stand in line at the welfare office and live in Section 8 housing.

And since when are we a househead forum?

LOL do we really need to answer that ?? :laugh: ok so when was it that CJ started ??

I do.

so you don't see me bashing him. instead you see me mocking CJ cuz you have it right smack on the main page. Promoting a Trance dj. LOL!!

since when are we a househead forum?

you tell us. when did CJ come around??

Who is us? You and Koky? Joined at the hip now, are we?

Oh, and I don't care what music people listen to, just don't run afoul of board regulations.

And yeah, money talks. If Uncle Luke wanted to advertise, I'd have no issue as long as the price is right. I'd get drama, but I'd get drama rollin' down the street in my Escalade. 26ers and all.

Now I know you two don't like me anymore, but I'm still mystified as why you think a banner ad like that is free. CJ and CP are businesses at heart. Businesses are supposed to make a profit. I'm sorry if that offends you or anyone else. Unless you're communists.

That picture was from last Friday. This is a quote from my friend who also spun that night with GA.

When I asked his opinion of GA...

he was a pioneer when trance, espcially hard trance

like his style, broke big. But he never evolved, he

never really changed. He stagnated, and the world

moved on. Probably lazy. Making enough money off his

name, doesn't need to stay on his game.

When I asked how it was...

"Shitty. Bad turnout all around. Tate and I goofed off

for the 10 people listening. George was awful -- beats

slipped, boring songs."

Who is us? You and Koky? Joined at the hip now, are we?

Oh, and I don't care what music people listen to, just don't run afoul of board regulations.

And yeah, money talks. If Uncle Luke wanted to advertise, I'd have no issue as long as the price is right. I'd get drama, but I'd get drama rollin' down the street in my Escalade. 26ers and all.

Now I know you two don't like me anymore, but I'm still mystified as why you think a banner ad like that is free. CJ and CP are businesses at heart. Businesses are supposed to make a profit. I'm sorry if that offends you or anyone else. Unless you're communists.

LIKE YOU?? i don't think you & i have ever gotten passed

"Hey what's up? How ya doin? & keep walking each others own way.

I stated clearly i don't have anything against you. If u feel i do, than thats your issue with yourself & not me.

& i never said it offended me , it's just funny, all the peeps on HOUSEJUNKIE.com don't like or bash the gene of music & then there is a big old banner promotoing a TRANCE DJ> i actually find it amusing & HILARIOUS.

& also NONE OF THE MORONIC HOUSE'ERS THAT HATE TRANCE FROM HOUSEJUNKIE.COM CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

like you said. "it's all a business".

:biggrin:

The idea that cooljunkie is a househead forum is utterly retarded. Myself as well as most of the people that I have met on there are equal-opportunity electronica fans. If you get satisfaction from thinking it is, go for it. But I get even more satisfaction knowing you're wrong.

Thank you, have a nice day :)

The idea that cooljunkie is a househead forum is utterly retarded. Myself as well as most of the people that I have met on there are equal-opportunity electronica fans. If you get satisfaction from thinking it is, go for it. But I get even more satisfaction knowing you're wrong.

Thank you, have a nice day :)

:rofl::rofl:

HOUSE?? OR TRANCE?? Missionary

NM i just read your post again.

Originally Posted by missionary

The idea that cooljunkie is a househead forum is utterly retarded. Myself as well as most of the people that I have met on there are equal-opportunity electronica fans.

this answers my question.

:rofl:

In any given day I'll listen to anything from Farina, Hawtin, Sasha, Digweed, Pole Folder, High Contrast, Hybrid, Super tripped-out trancey downtempo, U2, Depeche Mode, Beatles, Bjork, Massive Attack, Dave Seaman, Nick Warren, Bob Sinclair... and I'm not the only one on cooljunkie with such varied taste.

Everybody wants to belong somewhere. If categorizing cooljunkie as a househead forum helps you strengthen your image as a trance addict, more power to you. But I'll repeat this again for you. YOU.....ARE.....WRONG.

The only funny thing (actually it's sad) is that anyone would waste a spilt-second of their lives trying to label another person or group of people. Do what you do and live on.

Personally, I much prefer trance to straight up house. Some forms of house, like that played at the Sunset Sessions, I do like. Really, I like Eurodance and NRG far better than either, but you don't get any of that anywhere around here, so I'm SOL. But to say that it is a house forum when there are only a few loudmouth housedorks on there is not really accurate. I just wish the management would muzzle those housedorks who make the rest of the members look bad.

In any given day I'll listen to anything from Farina, Hawtin, Sasha, Digweed, Pole Folder, High Contrast, Hybrid, Super tripped-out trancey downtempo, U2, Depeche Mode, Beatles, Bjork, Massive Attack, Dave Seaman, Nick Warren, Bob Sinclair... and I'm not the only one on cooljunkie with such varied taste.

Everybody wants to belong somewhere. If categorizing cooljunkie as a househead forum helps you strengthen your image as a trance addict, more power to you. But I'll repeat this again for you. YOU.....ARE.....WRONG.

The only funny thing (actually it's sad) is that anyone would waste a spilt-second of their lives trying to label another person or group of people. Do what you do and live on.

How did you find out about CLUBPLANET??

& CJ??

How did you find out about CLUBPLANET??

& CJ??

I was on Clubplanet first. Introduced to it by Sean, DJ_SS. He's also the one who introduced me to cooljunkie. I just migrated more to cooljunkie over time cuz i liked the design better and many of the people I was meeting and hanging out with regularly are on there more. I won't deny I'm a househead... but I'm a househead who genuinely appreciates all forms of electronica. And despite what you want to believe, there are plenty of other non-trance-bashing people on cooljunkie. If we're gunnu generalize... then I guess clubplanet is all glowstick-twirling-visor-wearing-trance-addicts. I don't think Aquabooty would bother posting threads on here if that were true.