Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nascar night racing...

ahhhhhhhhhhh...unfortunately tomorrow nite i will miss the race due to a wedding i am in...but tonite i get to see busch nite racing...

boogity boogity boogity...lets go racing boyz.............. :bounce::bounce:

fuck yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad's flying in to Phoenix right now to see me... hoping to catch some of the race before i pick his ass up at the airport....

and tomorrow we plan to hit the local sports bar after we golf in sedona to catch the night race...

:beer::beer::beer:

so far alot of cautions in this race...i expect the same in tomorrows race...i am going to set up my vcr to tape it...i am the best man in a wedding tomorrow so i guess i have to fullfill those duties and will miss the race :D

Update your shit man... Get DVR or Tivo!!! I love my DVR, I don't miss anything.

where i live...the ppl who i rent from pay for everything...it takes the lady forever to take care of stuff like that...i want the dvr from comcast...i am just waiting on her to order it for me...but in a case like this...if the nascar race went over the time slot the dvr/tivo would stop recording when the show change occurs according to the guide...