Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Boris Reviews???

what time did the party go until??? how was the music, crowd etc...

I left around 7:30 and the party was still going strong. Give credit where credit is due, he dropped song after song that was killing it especially around 6am. Crowd was good place was packed, alot of good looking girls partying their asses off. He was definitely not "boring boris" last night. I'm guessing the party went well after 8am and a lot of my friends were still in there when I left. His set was strong as well as his song selection, people might disagree but this was my opinion. He kept the people moving and the vibe going. Also, I kept in mind what others said about Boris in previous threads, while it might be some truth to it, it did not apply last night.

P.S. I was sober although I had a couple of drinks before 4am of course

Im not sure where u guys were, but I actually like Boris/Crobar and it was way too packed, and everytime I looked over the dance floor there was not much dancing goign on. I could compare this to a JP party where everyone is standing around staring at each other....the crowd has gotten progressively worse, and there were alot more guys than gurls

I could compare this to a JP party where everyone is standing around staring at each other....the crowd has gotten progressively worse, and there were alot more guys than gurls

ummmm, it was like that for DTs Bday...I dont think it really matters whose spinning on Sats, I believe that's been the norm for Crobar since all the hype about the place has been blown out of proportion. I heard nuthin but complaints about the crowd regardless of the DJ...which is terrible.

The only track that was played twice was "8 Letters" but two different versions. The dub/Let the music lift you up mix was played around 3:30ish then played the vocal at about 10 (:heart: the vocal)

You gotta believe was only played once. Unless he played it between 11 - 2

It was wayyy too crowded from 2 - 5:30 and nobody was dancing because there was no room so everyone was just left waiting around for the crowd to thin out. after 5:30 though it was very enjoyable.

I really hate that it gets so crowded in there like that now. Not being able to roam the club and go on missions really sucks.

He closed at noon.

I really hate that it gets so crowded in there like that now. Not being able to roam the club and go on missions really sucks.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: go on missions...yeah, even goin to take a piss is considered mission when its that crowded...LOL... good seein u on Sat :P

:laugh::laugh::laugh: go on missions...yeah, even goin to take a piss is considered mission when its that crowded...LOL... good seein u on Sat :P

yea missions. You'd have to hear my theory on the different sects of Crobar and the geography behind it to understand. I will definately chew off your ear next time I see you to explain. You will never look at Crobar the same way again. :bounce:

yea missions. You'd have to hear my theory on the different sects of Crobar and the geography behind it to understand. I will definately chew off your ear next time I see you to explain. You will never look at Crobar the same way again. :bounce:

Huh? Explain now... I'm intrigued.

I would defnitely like to know your theory. If you cant post it can you PM it to me LOL

i'm not fond of boris but he was alright saturday night..

yes, i felt everytime i looked down on the dancefloor no one was moving, just standing. and people always pushing their way across the dancefloor. so annoying

That's because it was impossible to do anything other than stand.

It was wayyy too crowded from 2 - 5:30 and nobody was dancing because there was no room so everyone was just left waiting around for the crowd to thin out. after 5:30 though it was very enjoyable.

I completely agree.... the place was way too packed it was impossible to really dance unless you wanted to be trampled and then again the music didn't start getting good until 6ish

lol..

ok maybe its not that great, but if you know crobar you will definately appreciate it.

damn girl, u gotta pm me your theory as well...I'm sure it matches mine, if not we'll compare notes...then post it and have 6 page thread of :laugh: