Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shopping in NYC

there's a really cool store on w 8th st called bang bang...they have clubby clothes that are really affordable, and you can find some awesome clothes there....ive gotten some of my favorite outfits there...if that doesnt work out, there's a wet seal and an urban outfitters in the vicinity...also, try joyce leslie...also on w 8th st...hella cheap, and they clothes are awesome...the store is pretty huge too...

I wanted to go shopping in NYC but first wanted to get some ideas of places to go. I don't want to spend alot, maybe places that are like forever 21 but more clubbish. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it!

youre going to come to nyc and out of all the places youre going to go to places like forever 21~? wrong city, try staten island or suffolk (even nj.)

Go to Zara, Century 21 and if you are looking for cheap stuff that won't last (like Forever 21) you could go to 125th in Harlem...I haven't been to Harlem since I was like 15 b/c I could not afford Manhattan, but if you are in the city just look around you will find great stuff and it's worth spending the money. Try the Village for vintage, it can be $$$, but there are a few stores that aren't.

youre going to come to nyc and out of all the places youre going to go to places like forever 21~? wrong city, try staten island or suffolk (even nj.)

agreed. if you're looking for chain cheap stores like that, just stay in philly. there's zara, urban, h&m in center city near rittenhouse.

there's a really cool store on w 8th st called bang bang...they have clubby clothes that are really affordable, and you can find some awesome clothes there....ive gotten some of my favorite outfits there...if that doesnt work out, there's a wet seal and an urban outfitters in the vicinity...also, try joyce leslie...also on w 8th st...hella cheap, and they clothes are awesome...the store is pretty huge too...

omg I love bang bang, we have one here in king of prussia, thats exactly what i was looking for thanks!!!! :bounce:

they sell expensive things, things that would be just as expensive if you get them at another store selling it.

the service does suck though, everyone in there has an attitude. you work in retail, relax.

overpriced, shitty service, poor selection.

they sell expensive things, things that would be just as expensive if you get them at another store selling it.

the service does suck though, everyone in there has an attitude. you work in retail, relax.

I found things to be more expensive there, lately (especially denim)...it just looks like one big overpriced swap meet...i'll pass...