Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Downtown Miami

macfunk19

macfunk -- my firm is doing acoustic work for the metropolitan building.

let me tell you guys about other massive projects that we're working on close to downtown that will change the skyline:

QUANTAM

a 60 story and a 43 story twin high-rise condo development near biscayne and 31st street.

MIDTOWN MIAMI

a massive city-within-a-city development with mixed occupancy (retail, offices, condos, clubs, restaurants, etc.) with heights ranging from 20 to 30 stories set around 33rd and Biscayne which will be about a dozen buildings centered around a plush area. They will also have trolley cars that will commute people around the area.

BISCAYNE LANDINGS

another sprawling high-rise community minutes from downtown.

In the future, downtown Miamians will walk, bike, or taxi everywhere.

The homeless will never leave, they will just be shuffled to another spot. There will be more police officers without squad cars, and the area will be one of the most desirable "24 hour" vacation spots.

The club scene maybe going through a down period right now, but in a few years it will go through another cycle that will be bigger and better than anything South Florida has witnessed.

:bounce:

macfunk -- my firm is doing acoustic work for the metropolitan building.

let me tell you guys about other massive projects that we're working on close to downtown that will change the skyline:

QUANTAM

a 60 story and a 43 story twin high-rise condo development near biscayne and 31st street.

MIDTOWN MIAMI

a massive city-within-a-city development with mixed occupancy (retail, offices, condos, clubs, restaurants, etc.) with heights ranging from 20 to 30 stories set around 33rd and Biscayne which will be about a dozen buildings centered around a plush area. They will also have trolley cars that will commute people around the area.

BISCAYNE LANDINGS

another sprawling high-rise community minutes from downtown.

In the future, downtown Miamians will walk, bike, or taxi everywhere.

The homeless will never leave, they will just be shuffled to another spot. There will be more police officers without squad cars, and the area will be one of the most desirable "24 hour" vacation spots.

The club scene maybe going through a down period right now, but in a few years it will go through another cycle that will be bigger and better than anything South Florida has witnessed.

:bounce:

Click see http://www.citigrouprealty.com/midtown_miami/midtown_miami.php

before it gets to where it's headed alot can and will happen in the real estate field, there are sooo many condos coming available in 1-2 years with the majority being speculator driven, you all know this

save up some cash because there will be some bargains not far away

What he said. :cool:

I pass by Space and Nocturnal almost every day.. there's major construcion all around it.. in the back, and streets.. and yeah, the back of Space looks like freaking luxury park or something.. is looking like a park.. nice layout, the street, the palm trees and the lamp posts is making it look first class!

I still remember when there was no arena and there were homeless people everywhere, some trying to clean your windshields! That area has really cleaned up over the years...

This thread makes me miss living on my beloved catalonia st. in the Gables, but then I remember that horrendous traffic I don't have to drive in, and I feel ok again. :biggrin: