Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reggie Miller Retires

your worried about what he did over 1/2 a decade ago???

Fuck yeah - ruined my squad many times back in the day...I always wished that Mason or Oakley would've sent him through the scorers table.

*sigh* I miss the good ol' Knick days...

oh...and I guess I was the only that wanted him to get hit by a John Deere Mower when he left Conseco Fieldhouse - would've been a perfect ending in my book.

He's right up there with Jordan with players I hate!

I was listening to ESPN radio this morning and out of all the greats during his era who never won a championship, how would you rate them as who was the best...

Top 5 in no particular order:

Reggie Miller

Patrick Ewing

Karl Malone

John Stockton

Charles Barkley

Another crazy stat they gave was the reason why none of these players ever won was obviously cause they couldn't get pass Jordon during the playoffs or finals...these players are a combined 0-13...that's insane! The only time the Knicks got to the finals was when Jordan was "retired"

It was all about the "Jordan Rules" back in the 90's

None of those players stood a chance against Jordan and the NBA marketing machine...

I do not know about that having new york in the finals is always a good thing for the NBA. Its not like it was when sacramento got served by the refs in the playoffs against the lakers a couiple years ago, jordan and his team was just better then all those other teams.

And reggie sucks if nique does not make it in on the first ballot neither should he.

I do not know about that having new york in the finals is always a good thing for the NBA. Its not like it was when sacramento got served by the refs in the playoffs against the lakers a couiple years ago, jordan and his team was just better then all those other teams.

And reggie sucks if nique does not make it in on the first ballot neither should he.

Nah...having Jordan in the Finals would always create higher ratings, cause not too many people like the rough, rugged style they played.

Like Mike...If I could be like Mike :blown:

blame charles smith and john starks....not reggie

Regis is the most one dimensional player of all time. The only thing he ever was, is a spot-up shooter. But he did it pretty fucking well .. . otherwise the boney bag sucked. His D, passing and rebounding were all shit.

Not for nothing, Reggie was a key reason the Pacers made it to the playoffs after this farce of a season. And being a pain in the Knicks side - loved every second of it!!!!!!! But I live in Indy, and am a die hard Pacers fan so I may be a bit biased lol but I for one will miss ol Skeletor. Oh and Spragga :bigfinge:

Regis is the most one dimensional player of all time. The only thing he ever was, is a spot-up shooter. But he did it pretty fucking well .. . otherwise the boney bag sucked. His D, passing and rebounding were all shit.

but if u needed a big shot..he was there..that was his bread and butter...unlike other one dimensional players *cough* allen houston *cough*

but if u needed a big shot..he was there..that was his bread and butter...unlike other one dimensional players *cough* allen houston *cough*

Houston has hit some big shots in his time...he's just too damn brittle to stay healthy..

you caould have fooled me there - Houston is NO-Dimensional. Complete utter merda.