Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your favorite ...

mike, thats an aweesomr fucking set, man.,. love it!

lately ive had steve lawler ny jazz, and steve lawler and eric morillo live at pacha 08-04-2004.,. im a big steve lawler fan.,. u might also want to check out his global underground lights out.,. i listen to that when im running and u see me dancing in the streets waiting for the light to change.,.

mike, thats an aweesomr fucking set, man.,. love it!

lately ive had steve lawler ny jazz, and steve lawler and eric morillo live at pacha 08-04-2004.,. im a big steve lawler fan.,. u might also want to check out his global underground lights out.,. i listen to that when im running and u see me dancing in the streets waiting for the light to change.,.

So jess, you and I at cielo the first saturday in june for patterson? Im so ready to hear this DJ break it down!!!

So jess, you and I at cielo the first saturday in june for patterson? Im so ready to hear this DJ break it down!!!

Im warning you right now bring some comfy shoes and a towel cause your gonna be dancing like a madman. See ya there slice. One of my fave is HECTOR ROMERO wmc 2004 at the palms hotel.

mike- im so there.,. gabe put me on to tedd patterson back in march and i've been going back for every vibal party since.,. i'll be there with my dancing shoes on and ready! contact me before hand, cos im in tedd's permanent list and the door is always rough when he's there.,.

and that hector romero set is great too gabe.,. glad u suggested it to me.,. shame i missed you when he was at table 50.,. im not a fan of the spot either tho.,. too long and narrow and itjust feels dingy.,. to think i used to like places like that.,.

Where can I get this set?

^^^^ read post on peer to peer clients ^^^^

----------------------------------------------------

Current new favorite live track

Fatboy Slim vs Armand van Helden - Live @ Trentham Gardens, A date with Destiny, UK - Part 1 - 3 (16-04-1999).mp3

Total - 175 minutes

such hot back to back house battling .. im about to start playing the lotto just to make this happen again...