Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Noticed That

koky

I take it you didn't like Nocturnal :yuck: !?!

Cause I know it wasn't Edgar you did not enjoy, but I totally agree with you when it comes to HOUSE PARTIES........there is nothing like a House Party!!!

Well as you can tell I decided to stay in, by 1am I was sleepy I guess the fact that I had been drinking since early that evening kind of had something to do with it, but im glad I did in the end!!!!

Besides I rather save me energy for next WEEKEND:grin3:!!!!

I take it you didn't like Nocturnal :yuck: !?!

Cause I know it wasn't Edgar you did not enjoy, but I totally agree with you when it comes to HOUSE PARTIES........there is nothing like a House Party!!!

Well as you can tell I decided to stay in, by 1am I was sleepy I guess the fact that I had been drinking since early that evening kind of had something to do with it, but im glad I did in the end!!!!

Besides I rather save me energy for next WEEKEND:grin3:!!!!

are you going to lyrik's party?

This reminds me that it has been a loooooooooong time since we had a Hobie Beach party with the generator. We had some kickass parties there from 2000-2003.

What happened was that authorites atarted bugging us the last few times and we just haven't really found a cool place to crank up the generator and set up the turntables....

One time we has as many as 50 people show up to Hobie Beach and we partied 'til the sun came up......good shit....anyone who wanted to spin got to spin no matter what type of music....we had drum and bass, house, breaks, hip-hop.....add a keg or two, non-rowdy friends, and we were set for the night...

ok here are some more details .

the music was great . the highs are a bit too high in that upstairs room. the place looks amazing . too bad they arent gonna let a night build itself since on the 1st night of edgar noones buying a million drinks :rolleyes: its not gonna happen over night dude !! no matter who you put there for after hrs !! some people just dont get it :rolleyes: best thing in nocturnal would have to be stryke !! mutha fuckaaa was on this morning on the patio !! huge props mr stryke !! btw i love the patio ! the feeling up there is insane .. andnocturnal please !! trash whoever the fuck it was before dgar !! fucker cleared the room with every track he played .. everytime a new track came on , more people left . i say bring roland or shawn rudnik to the main room saturdays !! and keep it that way unless its a special guest dj. but that guy last night ? not gonna work. AWFULL !!

This reminds me that it has been a loooooooooong time since we had a Hobie Beach party with the generator. We had some kickass parties there from 2000-2003.

What happened was that authorites atarted bugging us the last few times and we just haven't really found a cool place to crank up the generator and set up the turntables....

One time we has as many as 50 people show up to Hobie Beach and we partied 'til the sun came up......good shit....anyone who wanted to spin got to spin no matter what type of music....we had drum and bass, house, breaks, hip-hop.....add a keg or two, non-rowdy friends, and we were set for the night...

giggety giggety giggety! :bounce:

Sorry to hear you didn't have fun, koky. I had a great time last night. Stryke was DEFINITELY ON POINT!!! I only wish it wasn't so hot. The cryo machines felt great!!! :D

oh i had fun .. i was just upset and disapointed about a few things that went down . that was all . but stryke was the night saver for a few of us .

NOPE, not at ALL.........................completely different CONCEPT!!!!!!

agreed. completely different concept. COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!

strike 1- for Nocturnal.. I still didn't feel all the hype this club was given.

one question.

Where was everyone at last night?? all this talk about Nocturnal & i didn't even really see all the ones hyping this place up.

Only saw a hand full. great seeing the usuals & the one who support the scene. Like i said b4..

New Club, new Atmosphere, new surroundings.

Lets see what the future has for this club. Hope the best for it, otherwise it will not Last as long.

L8r

Gotta admit the place looks great..but damn..for the 2nd weekend open...it sure was empty...I got there at 3:30am...Stryke was great but the energy very BLAH...didn't stay for Edgar...left like at 5:30am.....the main room was off by that time! :huh: I had fun but it really wasn't what I thought it was gonna be..maybe next time!;)