Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
deepspell

Life

:kiss2:

im really excited for this. They want to change the atmosphere of the place. was always more of a drinking crowd....they want to make it more of a "city" / bug out type atmosphere with some good EDM downstairs and the hip hop room upstairs. The managers are giving us a sweet chance....might get the chance to become weekly residents :D we'll see how we do this night....we are going to do our best!!

flyers to come :D

its gunna be reallllly fun.....def. pulling out the stops on this shit...no mercy :devil:

:kiss2:

im really excited for this. They want to change the atmosphere of the place. was always more of a drinking crowd....they want to make it more of a "city" / bug out type atmosphere with some good EDM downstairs and the hip hop room upstairs. The managers are giving us a sweet chance....might get the chance to become weekly residents :D we'll see how we do this night....we are going to do our best!!

flyers to come :D

its gunna be reallllly fun.....def. pulling out the stops on this shit...no mercy :devil:

:aright::aright: congrats !!!

opa!!!!!

where is skoof at? :D:pint:

skoof skoof-the dj/producer? or someone with the same name ?

i saw someone on the board with that name. is it the same person?

EDIT: PS- where is this party? and is it really no cover with open bar for 2 hours? (even though 10-12 = open bar because nobody goes to a club till after 12:30)

that person on the board is the DJ/Producer....

das ma buddy :pint:

like i was saying.....Life is in astoria.....but i personaly dont know where it is yet...im going to see it this weekend :)

saw pictures.....looks pretty nice. The booth is really cool! Cant wait :bounce: