Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Life

that person on the board is the DJ/Producer....

das ma buddy :pint:

like i was saying.....Life is in astoria.....but i personaly dont know where it is yet...im going to see it this weekend :) saw pictures.....looks pretty nice. The booth is really cool! Cant wait :bounce:[/quote

WTF are you talking about? I have the mispleasure of living a couple of blocks away from this rancid shithole. There even isn't a dance floor. While I congratulate you that you have a gig, don't kid yourself into thinking that is a Cielo or Sully clone.

Life is around the corner from my apartment, Newtown ave and 30th street in Astoria..........

1.5 blocks from the 30th ave station on the N/W lines

Holy shit . .. :rofl: 28th and Astoria Bvld

Small world.

P.S. Thanks for the negative rep! :aright:

that person on the board is the DJ/Producer....

das ma buddy :pint:

like i was saying.....Life is in astoria.....but i personaly dont know where it is yet...im going to see it this weekend :) saw pictures.....looks pretty nice. The booth is really cool! Cant wait :bounce:[/quote

WTF are you talking about? I have the mispleasure of living a couple of blocks away from this rancid shithole. There even isn't a dance floor. While I congratulate you that you have a gig, don't kid yourself into thinking that is a Cielo or Sully clone.

hey if someone is giving me the chance to play some quality music anywhere....i always show up with the goods. I dont discriminate where i play.....like i always say.....i play every gig like its my last :)

perhaps my partner and i can change your feelings about the place......good music does wonderful things my friend ;)

perhaps one day i'll get to play cielo or the other big places god willing.....gotta pay the dues first u know? Im greatful to the managers of the place and im really looking forward to rippin it a new one!

Electronic Dance music

i think the whole greek thing happens on certain nights now. the management now is very forward thinking, they are going to have House Downstairs and hip hop upstairs on Sat nights. lets see what happens, hopefully we can change everyone's opinion on the place

hey if someone is giving me the chance to play some quality music anywhere....i always show up with the goods. I dont discriminate where i play.....like i always say.....i play every gig like its my last :)

perhaps my partner and i can change your feelings about the place......good music does wonderful things my friend ;)

perhaps one day i'll get to play cielo or the other big places god willing.....gotta pay the dues first u know? Im greatful to the managers of the place and im really looking forward to rippin it a new one!

While I doubt that you and your friend can change my views on the World-Life-whatever the fuck its called now, i'll still make the sacrifice and come out and see you play, as that mix I heard was more than strong. Good luck.

Friday - Brazilian, Saturday - Greek

I think thats the target crowds for those nights.

and free vacations.....

:hat:

Sat. June 11, 2005

No Cover

Open bar from 10PM to 12PM

Comp. Shots throughout the night

Free CD giveaways of Deepspell's new mix "Dark Tales Vol. 2" and more!

HEADS UP:

THERE WILL ALSO BE GIVING AWAY 20 - 3 NIGHT STAYS IN LAS VEGAS, CANCUN & MIAMI. DO NOT MISS THIS!!!!!!!

come by, have a few drinks, Dance your ass off , listen to your friendly neighborhood DJs and win a free vacation!!!!

TBC - Deep Spell & Eric Martinez team up once again at SIP (Amsterdam Ave. Between 109 and 110th streets). Date coming soon!!! get ready

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...