Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When Did Vampress...

become some chick on here who tries to post meaningful threads that always end up in drama?

My advice, go back to posting slutty pics of you naked for desperate guys to give you compliments that make you feel better about yourself

So basically just STFU and post your tits! :aright:

become some chick on here who tries to post meaningful threads that always end up in drama?

My advice, go back to posting slutty pics of you naked for desperate guys to give you compliments that make you feel better about yourself

So basically just STFU and post your tits! :aright:

Yeah, I bet that'll make freaksrus really jealous! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ok, I'm not sure what that means but you seem to have missed my point...she is just some dumb broad that shouldn't have an opinion on anything...it was much better having her around when she was posting her cooch for all to see. Now she is just useless and annoying!

ok, I'm not sure what that means but you seem to have missed my point...she is just some dumb broad that shouldn't have an opinion on anything...it was much better having her around when she was posting her cooch for all to see. Now she is just useless and annoying!

:eek::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think it's entirely her fault. The sex board was taken away.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, a thread only for moia!!!!!!

I feel so Special!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thank you for taking the time out of your SOOOOOOOOOOO Busy day to make a thread about me:kiss2:!!!!

No wonder my ears were ringing

For someone who does not care for my post you sure do give me alot of Attention, thank you!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, a thread only for moia!!!!!!

I feel so Special!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Thank you for taking the time out of your SOOOOOOOOOOO Busy day to make a thread about me:kiss2:!!!!

No wonder my ears were ringing

For someone who does not care for my post you sure do give me alot of Attention, thank you!!!!

Who the fuck is Moia? :confused:

When Did Vampress... 05-24-2005 06:15 PM Vampress has been through a good portion of the board.

:laugh:

Yeah I have been through these boards ALOT too, 10 times a day or more it's addictive I tell ya!!!!!!

:bounce: so much so I think I may have to go into rehab for it!!!!