Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEHROUZ at CANAL ROOM on thurs june 9th

Heres all the info:

On Thursday June 9th, the Art For Progress crew takes over the Canal Room when they host a benefit in honor of Summer Arts Institute 2005.

The institute is an intensive, five-week program specifically designed for talented 8th through 12th grade students. The program provides professional guidance to students interested in applying to selective and competitive arts high schools, colleges, and conservatories by helping them develop audition materials and portfolios that make them competitive applicants.The goal of SAI 2005 is to give students an opportunity to hone their artistic skills and make careers in the arts attainable.

The night will feature San Francisco based producer and DJ Behrouz with guests John Early (Release, Mixed Elements), Gatto (Art For Progress), and Dennis Sebayan (Urb Magazine, Ultra Music Festival)

++ ArtWork from photographer Michael Lorenzini and painter Elif Ozkoc

+++Gift bags courtesy of InnerphaseNY.com

RSVP to artforprogress@hotmail.com for $15 reduced admission.

Canal Room. 285 Canal @ Lispenard. 10PM-4AM

More info at www.artforprogress.com

Summer Arts Institute Program, www.nycenet.edu/projectarts

Behrouz, www.djbehrouz.com

InnerphaseNY, www.innerphaseny.com

Michael Lorenzini, www.michaellorenzini.com

this event is receiving support from Big Shot Magazine, K7 Records, InnerphaseNY, and HX magazine..

Photographer Michael Lorenzini will be presenting a slide show of his work including his work for Mix Mag, BPM, Remix, and Urb

This is going to be an incredible night for dance music fans in NYC

:bounce: So now ya know, see some of ya there, Also spinning will be JOHN EARLY as well from sf, def gonna be some nice beats that night.

dude i was so in until i found it was a benefit for kids... :mad::mad: i hate those little snot nosed bastards!!! :cuss::cuss:

nah im off friday i migth be in for this if borgata in ac doesnt come through in the clutch...

Wow racheal and oldtimer coming out for this. Need to see it to believe it lol.

i got mandated til 12... fucking heatwave... my one day off this week (tomorrow) and im mandated til fucking midnight... ahh i might swing by just for the hell of in my work clothes... are hats allowed though??