Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEHROUZ at CANAL ROOM on thurs june 9th

my girlfriend 'MissSQUiD' teaches for something kinda simliar to this but only it teaches kids about dancing instead...specifically ballroom...it helps them deal with conflict and whatnot etc etc.

anyway..might check this out.

just got home from this night where BEHROUZ did it properly. What a great night of music and a somewhat diverse crowd. Not to croweded but MUSICALLY JOHN n BEHROUZ diid it right. Also the other 2 openign djs were setting the tone right. So many track ids i wanan name but i cant right now cause im terrible with the names. But it was lie being at 6 hubert street on occasions. Also watching behrouz feed of the music is such a sight to see. With the beating that les gave me the night b4 i barely had any moves left tonite. Danced as much as i could but my body wasnt being so responsive. Shit nonetheless being one fo the first ones to walking out with the peeps i give myself a pat on the shoulder. Thank you behrouz and megan :):):) And girl your presnce was missed but i know you were rockingthe floor in spirit. Cant wait to see ya soon. Lot of people from all the boards were out. And some faces that looked familiar but who knows from where. Now its time to eat.