Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UEFA Champion's League Final - FC Liverpool v. AC Milan

djcarlosf

That's if the champs are given the slot for next year.

Go REDS. :D

well....the Uefa president said they would work on a format so that liverpool can compete in next years CL if they win .

.. but you know what ....They are getting whooped 3-0 !

So no need to stress ! :pint:

wow! what a game!

for the nth time this season milan went to their locker room leading big... liverpool fans looked devastated, ac milan fans were celebrating... i was sceptical because if you know milan then you know that they tend to lose their lead in the second half... i'm a milan fan but i have to say i'm glad that brits won because a veteran team like milan should have played well until the final whistle instead of relaxing and celebrating after the break...

milan looked like a completely different team in the second half: they were slower, passes were less accurate... liverpool got lucky and even hardcore fans will say so... but major props to dudek who blocked sheva's shots with 3 minutes to go and then deflected 2 penalty shots and steve gerrard who were 2 of the biggest stars in 2nd half and xtra time...

congrats to liverpool and its fans! :beer: