Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UEFA Champion's League Final - FC Liverpool v. AC Milan

djcarlosf

And Jamie Carragher. ;)

And Michael Owen. No, my bad. He left Liverpool to become Ronaldos waterboy at Real Madrid. And to top it off, Real Madrid wouldnt release Beckham or Owen for their friendly with the USA in Chicago on Sat even though both wont play for Real Madrid this week. Life's a bitch, huh Michael.

And Jamie Carragher. ;)

Jamie Carragher I believe has only 7 caps. And fuck that shit that he's En;land''s under-21 most capped player, as he's already is 27 and has only 7 caps to his name. Look at Milan, they have 8 regular and ex-nationals playing on their side.

And Michael Owen. No, my bad. He left Liverpool to become Ronaldos waterboy at Real Madrid. And to top it off, Real Madrid wouldnt release Beckham or Owen for their friendly with the USA in Chicago on Sat even though both wont play for Real Madrid this week. Life's a bitch, huh Michael.

Haha, now that you think about it, he's worth a lot less than the 8 million euros they paid for him.

Milan's players cursed themselves for touching the trophy in their way out to the field ... b4 winning it.

Ask Valencia's Mendieta or Juve's Del Piero about it. :cool:

WTF happened to Mendietta? The guy was sick, and then when he went to Nazi-o, his career fell apart.

Somebody needs to check the bank accounts or gambling debts of AC Milan's goal keeper. The second goal that Liverpool scored was horrible. The ball was shot about 15 feet outside of the penalty area and the ball came right to his right near the pole. DUDE, YOU CHOCKED!

Somebody needs to check the bank accounts or gambling debts of AC Milan's goal keeper. The second goal that Liverpool scored was horrible. The ball was shot about 15 feet outside of the penalty area and the ball came right to his right near the pole. DUDE, YOU CHOCKED!

The ball had way to much speed ... and Baros was somehow on the track of the ball. I wouldn't blame it on Dida ... al props to Smicer.

Just watched the game again ... all I can say is:

Amazing, astounding, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, extraordinary, hair-raising, heart-stirring, magnificent, marvellous, miraculous, moving, overwhelming spectacular, spine-tingling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful.

The ball had way to much speed ... and Baros was somehow on the track of the ball. I wouldn't blame it on Dida ... al props to Smicer.

Just watched the game again ... all I can say is:

Amazing, astounding, awe-inspiring, breathtaking, extraordinary, hair-raising, heart-stirring, magnificent, marvellous, miraculous, moving, overwhelming spectacular, spine-tingling, striking, stunning, stupefying, stupendous, wonderful.

Just watched the US/England friendly my description of the USA 1st Half.....all I can say is: Piss Poor, disgusting, sluggish, bag on your head embarrassed, Landon Donavan missed a point blank shot that was embarrassing, stupid, amateur. That being sad, Eddie Johnson should have played at least one half. John Obrien I understand.

ALL I CAN SAY IS: BRING ON COSTA RICA.

i think colombia might get owned by england on tuesday....

rooney, owen, lampard, gerrard...i guess you can count beckham in as well...

where are they playing?..the England that played tonight was the second team.

Just watched the US/England friendly my description of the USA 1st Half.....all I can say is: Piss Poor, disgusting, sluggish, bag on your head embarrassed, Landon Donavan missed a point blank shot that was embarrassing, stupid, amateur. That being sad, Eddie Johnson should have played at least one half. John Obrien I understand.

ALL I CAN SAY IS: BRING ON COSTA RICA.

i agree the US was wank... Donavan was a joke, no wonder he didnt make it in germany... John O'brien is a great player, he has had a tough 1.5 years with injuries. Is Damarcus Beasley gonna play against Costa Rica? i think he played his last game of the season for PSV today...

Doesn't matter... HOLLAND IS GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree the US was wank... Donavan was a joke, no wonder he didnt make it in germany... John O'brien is a great player, he has had a tough 1.5 years with injuries. Is Damarcus Beasley gonna play against Costa Rica? i think he played his last game of the season for PSV today...

Doesn't matter... HOLLAND IS GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Against Costa Rica next Saturday, the US will probaly have Beasley and O'Brien in the starting line up. In addition Frankie Hejduk, got called up this week also to help with the defense. THANK GOD.

Read the quotes, from the US Players after the game, they said some players were intimidated? Intimidated of what. England brought their JV team. Outside of Cole and Campbell, the rest of those players looked horrible. Alan Smith might play like a bad ass on the pitch, but dude has only scored once for the England Team. And James sucks big time as Keeper.

The England/Colombia match will be broadcast on TELEMUNDO. With Beckham and Owen playing for England, I think Colombia is in for major beat down. Rooney and Lampard asked for the summer off to rest, and Gerrard is still drunk and hung over in Liverpool some where.