Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wade County bitches !!!

lavosdeldiablo

No one's saying the Heat suck.... just saying that we should be beyond hyped and on our top game back in Detroittttt :)

oh i wasn't questioning whether or not ppl say the heat suck. EVERYONE knows that they don't. just wanted to make a point that everyone is giving detroit the credit for stopping the heat in game 1 and losing game 2.

there are 2 GREAT teams playing. the heat lost game one. detroit lost game 2. both games could've gone either way.

laura...still luv ya girl!

Two great teams indeed but Detroit reminds me of Argentina in the Olympics. They won the gold because they were the better "team"; not because they had star players.

That's why I'm saying that to beat these guys we must play as a team and not count on just Wade and/orShaq.

oh i wasn't questioning whether or not ppl say the heat suck. EVERYONE knows that they don't. just wanted to make a point that everyone is giving detroit the credit for stopping the heat in game 1 and losing game 2.

there are 2 GREAT teams playing. the heat lost game one. detroit lost game 2. both games could've gone either way.

laura...still luv ya girl!

okay i gotcha frank :aright:

:kiss2:

i have faith in our boys... I think the heat does play team ball and I think we are much deeper then detroit. they really just use a 7 or 8 man rotation tops. besides mcdyess and oroyo they really don't have much of a bench. I mean elden cambell plays but how old is he 40? with us I am confident that we could play 12 deep and still have top guys on the floor. we consistantly use a 10 man rotation and the two guys not playing now are steve smith and shanndon anderson who are both awsome. I'd love to know why shandon lost all his minutes actually. bottom line - the heat are a better team than the lakers team the pistons beat last yr and the the pistons of this year are nowhere near as deep as last years world champs - nobody says it will be easy but I have faith in the boys... and you guys keep saying we're only wade and shaq? did you guys forget the 12 or 13 games we played without the big fella? think we won at least 8 of them.... that means team ball... thats what the heat is all about.. GO HEAT! :bounce:

i have faith in our boys... I think the heat does play team ball and I think we are much deeper then detroit. they really just use a 7 or 8 man rotation tops. besides mcdyess and oroyo they really don't have much of a bench. I mean elden cambell plays but how old is he 40? with us I am confident that we could play 12 deep and still have top guys on the floor. we consistantly use a 10 man rotation and the two guys not playing now are steve smith and shanndon anderson who are both awsome. I'd love to know why shandon lost all his minutes actually. bottom line - the heat are a better team than the lakers team the pistons beat last yr and the the pistons of this year are nowhere near as deep as last years world champs - nobody says it will be easy but I have faith in the boys... and you guys keep saying we're only wade and shaq? did you guys forget the 12 or 13 games we played without the big fella? think we won at least 8 of them.... that means team ball... thats what the heat is all about.. GO HEAT! :bounce:

We really have to just BLOW THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT!

We really have to just BLOW THESE MOTHERFUCKERS OUT!

agreed.... sunday is a must win... we need eddie, damon, and keyon to all step up and hit some shots along with shaq, zo, a dwade obviously.... I think we can do it!

eddie jones... rasul butler - entire heat team.... this thread couldn't be more relevent.... eddie jones dominating with dwade on the bench deep in the 4th. dwade dominating as usual and shaq looking more shaqlike... the heat won its most important game up to date in heat history... bring on the next - go heat! this is absolutely amazing... no matter what the outcome this is wonderfull. can't wait for tomorrow night....so happy i have tix for thurs :beer: