Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Tea Party !!

Cant wait till Schill gets back. Check out this rotation yamkees and tell me if you aint sweating like ballz during the summer...

1. Curt "big game" Schill.

2. Bronson "i bean yamkees like crazy" Arroyo

3. Matt "underrated" Clement

4. Wade "about to blow up" Miller

5. not sure who should be the #5 hmmmmm..... maybe Timmy.... (yamkees cant hit a knuckler) or unpredictable wells...... stay tuned.

attention Yamkees, now that you've played a real team, now you can go back to playing the debris of the league and keep patting yourselves on the back for the streaks

P.S This just in: The Sox are good. :)

attention Yamkees, now that you've played a real team

Not for nothing, but it seems to me like you're constantly putting your big foot into your even bigger mouth (although I'll admit us Yankee fans do that alot too, but still). You've just played a 'real' team' and you just received a 'real' beating. It's a long season. Stop the constant game-by-game analysis. One day your team sucks, the next day they're the greatest again. That goes for the Yankee fans too.

lol. the al east is up for grabs i'm telling you guys. the orioles and blue jays arent as bad as everyone think and can win a few games and make life miserable for the yankees and red sox. there is no guarantee the AL east will be sending 2 teams to the playoffs this year.

lol. the al east is up for grabs i'm telling you guys. the orioles and blue jays arent as bad as everyone think and can win a few games and make life miserable for the yankees and red sox. there is no guarantee the AL east will be sending 2 teams to the playoffs this year.

I agree. In fact this is the toughest division. I really don't think the Yankees and the Red Sox can make it to the playoffs this year having to play both the O's and the Jays as many times as they have to.

btw, does anybody here listen to ESPN? I usually don't mind listening but yesterday took the cake. There was this guy called the "Herd" And wow. He's fucking horrible. He was talking about how the Yankees are a 'power' team and that 'power' teams always beat on the weak. He was like 'listen guys, you have to understand, that Power always beats weakness' OMG WOW, REALLY?!?! Thanks, the 'Herd' for providing such shocking in-depth analysis. He went on for about an hour talking about this Power VS. Weak issue. I wanted to drown.

I agree. In fact this is the toughest division. I really don't think the Yankees and the Red Sox can make it to the playoffs this year having to play both the O's and the Jays as many times as they have to.

btw, does anybody here listen to ESPN? I usually don't mind listening but yesterday took the cake. There was this guy called the "Herd" And wow. He's fucking horrible. He was talking about how the Yankees are a 'power' team and that 'power' teams always beat on the weak. He was like 'listen guys, you have to understand, that Power always beats weakness' OMG WOW, REALLY?!?! Thanks, the 'Herd' for providing such shocking in-depth analysis. He went on for about an hour talking about this Power VS. Weak issue. I wanted to drown.

I stopped listening to ESPN radio a while ago for a couple different reasons such like the one you just described......to be honest, I kinda miss the completely random and idiotic in depth analysis, at least you had something to critisize all day

I think the only person I can listen to anymore is Dan Patrick. Maybe Brandon Tierney. Everyone else fucking sucks. Even Jim Rhome. I can't even stand Michael Kay with all of his damn commercials, and that annoying '1050 GO PATROL'

Mike and the MAD DOG on YES are ok though.

I think the only person I can listen to anymore is Dan Patrick. Maybe Brandon Tierney. Everyone else fucking sucks. Even Jim Rhome. I can't even stand Michael Kay with all of his damn commercials, and that annoying '1050 GO PATROL'

Mike and the MAD DOG on YES are ok though.

Rhome is the only one I truely miss.....Dan Patrick a little too

Not for nothing, but it seems to me like you're constantly putting your big foot into your even bigger mouth (although I'll admit us Yankee fans do that alot too, but still). You've just played a 'real' team' and you just received a 'real' beating. It's a long season. Stop the constant game-by-game analysis. One day your team sucks, the next day they're the greatest again. That goes for the Yankee fans too.

See, thats the difference between yamkee and sox fans, we focus on the big issues, not the B.S games with teams just scrapping games here and there. Just incase you got a short span memory, i will refresh it for ya.....During the Orioles just ended series...who did they play? = The Tigers, and guess what, the Tigers swept them. And during the sox last ended road trip, what did we do to the Tigers?...if memory serves me correct, we smacked their bitch asses around, but nobody bragged about it, why you ask....small potatoes. But when the yamkees beat up on the shitty teams, all we hear is: The Yanks are on a hot streak ....... give me a fucking break............ :rolleyes:

BEAT SOMEBODY

Yeah, your defending Champion Sox are so good that they're tied for second place with the Yankees 50 games into the season.

p.s. your boy Brandon was awesome last night.

just incase you arent up on up with the current 411, our ace is on the DL and has been for most of the season and we are still in the race. what about you guys?..howz your #1 hired gun lanky ass randy doing? fucking guy has been bailed out a few times with his awful pitching. His excuse earlier was that it was too cold to pitch...whatever, he sucked so bad on his last outting and it was warmer than a mofo.

Get over it, we won the WS, there's no crying here son, get used to it. :laugh:

*~Bought A WS Title Lately?~*

just incase you arent up on up with the current 411, our ace is on the DL and has been for most of the season and we are still in the race. what about you guys?..howz your #1 hired gun lanky ass randy doing? fucking guy has been bailed out a few times with his awful pitching. His excuse earlier was that it was too cold to pitch...whatever, he sucked so bad on his last outting and it was warmer than a mofo.

Get over it, we won the WS, there's no crying here son, get used to it. :laugh:

*~Bought A WS Title Lately?~*

Yeah your 'ace' is on the DL. How has he done off of it? You act as if you would be so much better off with him in the rotation.

Get over it? Who's crying? you won the WS, what the hell does that have to do with what were talking about?

See, thats the difference between yamkee and sox fans, we focus on the big issues, not the B.S games with teams just scrapping games here and there. Just incase you got a short span memory, i will refresh it for ya.....During the Orioles just ended series...who did they play? = The Tigers, and guess what, the Tigers swept them. And during the sox last ended road trip, what did we do to the Tigers?...if memory serves me correct, we smacked their bitch asses around, but nobody bragged about it, why you ask....small potatoes. But when the yamkees beat up on the shitty teams, all we hear is: The Yanks are on a hot streak ....... give me a fucking break............ :rolleyes:

BEAT SOMEBODY

Hold up, back up for one fucking second. 'BEAT SOMEBODY'????!!!! Tell me who the fuck YOU, the defending champions have beaten. Please show me.

Hold up, back up for one fucking second. 'BEAT SOMEBODY'????!!!! Tell me who the fuck YOU, the defending champions have beaten. Please show me.

well atlanta/yanks/and we are split with baltimore other then that its been the same garbage you guys have had. A healthy dose of seattle, detroit, oakland, TB. We have lost to seattle and toronto

P.S Arroyo will bean your candy ass SS jeter if he leans over, no question about it.

I find it odd that you're always calling Jeter so gay and whatnot - how in the fucking world do you explain Arroyo's dirty, nappy, bleach blonde dread locks last year? And Damon has fucking blonde highlights in his hair for crying out loud - his hair looks like mine does!

:blown:

I find it odd that you're always calling Jeter so gay and whatnot - how in the fucking world do you explain Arroyo's dirty, nappy, bleach blonde dread locks last year? And Damon has fucking blonde highlights in his hair for crying out loud - his hair looks like mine does!

:blown:

and they were on the "queer eye" :lol3: