Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is all Cookie's fault

if ya cant take the heat..stay out of the kitchen....

thats the best u could come up with fam???? come on.......fuck outa here with that bullshit

and mark

thats what fucking urked me most........yea we broke bread and i been in your crib, thats why it fucking bothered me that you would say sucha thing.......but whatever........im the dick and badguy as always.......story of my fuckin life. i have no right to get pissed.........

i know you guys dont be breakin no bread when emjay is around..

bitch would snatch it out ya hands like yoshi wit his tongue

i made buffallo wings and hot dogs after softball and before i could even plate the shit, the bitch bit it out of my hand... my pointer finger and tip of my middle finger is severed cause of her tooth... yes her one sharp ass tooth.

thats the best u could come up with fam???? come on.......fuck outa here with that bullshit

and mark

thats what fucking urked me most........yea we broke bread and i been in your crib, thats why it fucking bothered me that you would say sucha thing.......but whatever........im the dick and badguy as always.......story of my fuckin life. i have no right to get pissed.........

you forgot " :( "

honestly though...u dish it left n right..and when someone says somethin remotely offensive to ya u get mad heated (sorry ante ...stickin w/the ebonics)....im not tryin to make u mad here or make u out to b the bad guy..but thats the deal ...

i made buffallo wings and hot dogs after softball and before i could even plate the shit, the bitch bit it out of my hand... my pointer finger and tip of my middle finger is severed cause of her tooth... yes her one sharp ass tooth.

this was the night they were trying to have uh the sex [dgmodel voice]

6449Picture_009-med.jpg

and mark

dude seriously it was a joke, i didnt mean anything more than that. youve hung out with me, you know i say outlandish shit that means nothing. i was pushing your buttons since you kept saying im on a "mean streak". if an apology is what youre after, I am Sorry.. i crossed the line, i didnt know you were this sensitive and it wont happen again. thats the best i can do... but on the flip side if you want this to continue in this fashion and keep escalating into this "cyber-beef" bullshit, then so be it. im not going to follow you there...

honestly though...u dish it left n right..and when someone says somethin remotely offensive to ya u get mad heated (sorry ante ...stickin w/the ebonics)....im not tryin to make u mad here or make u out to b the bad guy..but thats the deal ...

right but i keep it personal.....i dont go and talk shit about significant others.......so its a different story. i NEVER get heated when people crack on me. i crack on myself all the time. but theres shit that shouldnt be crossed......

dude seriously it was a joke, i didnt mean anything more than that. youve hung out with me, you know i say outlandish shit that means nothing. i was pushing your buttons since you kept saying im on a "mean streak". if an apology is what youre after, I am Sorry.. i crossed the line, i didnt know you were this sensitive and it wont happen again. thats the best i can do... but on the flip side if you want this to continue in this fashion and keep escalating into this "cyber-beef" bullshit, then so be it. im not going to follow you there...

ight man whatever, its kool. i have too much fuckin stress in my life. this is minor...but im being a fucking man lookin out for his girl. regardless of the situation, its something that shoudlnt be fucked around with. i certainly have enough respect for you as a man, as a person and as a friend to never cross that line. guess you never had that kind of respect for me.....

but theres shit that shouldnt be crossed......
thats your opinion..

some people play by different rules..

unfortunately those two paths crossed..

kid said he was sorry - nothing really left to do..

if it makes your feel better..

maybe we should all start cracking on valdexodus' ugly girlfriend

it has nothing to do with respect... it was a joke! if i said "whyd the chicken cross the road" am i disrespecting the entire poultry genome or fuckin colonel sanders? its a joke, it means nothing, it doesnt carry any clout, its all bullshit, its a fictitious scenario... whatever... nail in the coffin...

ight man whatever, its kool. i have too much fuckin stress in my life. this is minor...but im being a fucking man lookin out for his girl. regardless of the situation, its something that shoudlnt be fucked around with. i certainly have enough respect for you as a man, as a person and as a friend to never cross that line. guess you never had that kind of respect for me.....

obviously the kid respects you if he invited you to his house..

you guys just have opposite views on whats crossing the line

:laugh: yucky that pic...omg...eweeeee...how did u take that? ur head was in the bucket the whole time???

lolololol

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i think my head was in the bucket when i took that-damn-blingerific skills in full effect holllerr~~~!!

if it makes your feel better..

maybe we should all start cracking on valdexodus' ugly girlfriend

LMAO

Hi :)

whats up kfizzle?

obviously the kid respects you if he invited you to his house..

whatever dude fuck it.

:laugh: yucky that pic...omg...eweeeee...

i dont think you could ever look unattractive... stop that.

lolololol

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i think my head was in the bucket when i took that-damn-blingerific skills in full effect holllerr~~~!!

i dont know why you took that pic... wheres the one with the panama hat?

forward me the rest...

we were trying to undress you :devil:

lol oh... my bad.