Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is all Cookie's fault

ight man whatever, its kool. i have too much fuckin stress in my life. this is minor...but im being a fucking man lookin out for his girl. regardless of the situation, its something that shoudlnt be fucked around with. i certainly have enough respect for you as a man, as a person and as a friend to never cross that line. guess you never had that kind of respect for me.....

Wondertwins to your rescue!

you stood me up every time you came to fh... "please chill, please hang out" dgmodel reply "no i cant im not drinking or hanging out tonight" cockie6: "pleeease pleeeease! itll be fun" dgmodel "okay" , 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, nobody shows... phones go right to voicemail... just one event. how about every time you and the bald gorilla went out and twisted my arm to join then go home after an hour and half... should i keep going?

you stood me up every time you came to fh... "please chill, please hang out" dgmodel reply "no i cant im not drinking or hanging out tonight" cockie6: "pleeease pleeeease! itll be fun" dgmodel "okay" , 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, nobody shows... phones go right to voicemail... just one event. how about every time you and the bald gorilla went out and twisted my arm to join then go home after an hour and half... should i keep going?

none of that was my fault and YOU KNOW IT

except when i banged my head soo hard, it really hurted. :(