Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is all Cookie's fault

yes i was kidding... and she knows this because shes confident enough and not overly sensitive to words that mean nothing... especially on a fuckin message board...

i know you want this shit

whatever....fuck this and fuck everyone that thinks im taking it too seriously

read what he said......that shit dont look funny to me

take this how u want it....and im not playin favorites....but im pretty sure julissa is grown enough to take a joke....ur coming off real petty here...and pretty much every1 has got the WTF face going w/regards to this thread

take this how u want it....and im not playin favorites....but im pretty sure julissa is grown enough to take a joke....ur coming off real petty here...and pretty much every1 has got the WTF face going w/regards to this thread

i have faith in al-this is a joke

:aaah:

in all seriousness..

i think hes over protective about his girl

nothing wrong with that..

too bad hes not over protective about his mixing

in all seriousness..

i think hes over protective about his girl

nothing wrong with that..

too bad hes not over protective about his mixing

no im just being a boyfriend.......this dickhead knows nothing about her to be talking that shit. but once again........ITS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD RIGHT? FUCK IT BLAH BLAH BLAH

this dickhead knows nothing about her

exactly, thats why you shouldnt get upset... damn why are you so insecure? you see me flying off the handle because youre calling me a fag or a homo... dude i dont give a shit, it means nothing. everyone on here knows im a limp dick faggot and i have nothing better to do than post and get the best of ppl on a messageboard... ive broken bread with you, invited you into my home and you think seriously, that i didnt mean for this to be anything more than a joke? c'mon, maybe its you who needs a drink a smoke and a lay because youre wound up pretty tight...

fine-we are over then happy now

lol phew!

exactly, thats why you shouldnt get upset... damn why are you so insecure? you see me flying off the handle because youre calling me a fag or a homo... dude i dont give a shit, it means nothing. everyone on here knows im a limp dick faggot and i have nothing better to do than post and get the best of ppl on a messageboard... ive broken bread with you, invited you into my home and you think seriously, that i didnt mean for this to be anything more than a joke? c'mon, maybe its you who needs a drink a smoke and a lay because youre wound up pretty tight...

lol phew!

i know you guys dont be breakin no bread when emjay is around..

bitch would snatch it out ya hands like yoshi wit his tongue