Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Elementx & Codica3

You can run but cant hide... the fact that the yamkees cant beat the team with the worst record is no reason for you to go MIA !!! Christ, just less than a week ago you were all gaga about the magical run..."we beat up on the teams on our schedule" was one of your quotes......here's my fav quote " and prolly we will beat boston too".... :blah: :blah: get to posting fools !! :mad:

Football fucking sucks. It has no personality. No real rivalries. No drama. And the Super Bowl is one giant commercial. It's a fucking social event.

No drama??

You have got to be kidding me? Every week, there are at least 3 or 4 games that are excellent, packed with loads of drama with some of the best athletes in sports.

Outside of the wild card games and the Jets kicker CHOKE job - the NFL playoffs sucked this year - I'll give you that.

baseball sux until late august imo. there is less room for error in football. 162 games? gimme a break.

Less room for error? Before the Wild Card came into effect, a team had to win their fucking division just to make the playoffs. In the NFL a team can make the playoffs with a .500 record, for Christ's sake. When was the last time a .500 team made the playoffs in baseball? Also, 12 teams make the playoffs in football, whereas only 8 make it in baseball. Obviously the less playoff spots available the less chance you have of making it into the playoffs, thus having a lesser room for error...

I edited this so I sound like less of a dick

Yeah winning two championships in two sports in the same year is fucking great. Of course I had that in 2000 with the Devils and the Yankees, who had just won their 4 ring in 5 years. Good times.

I guess it's time Boston made that kind of run.

Less room for error? Before the Wild Card came into effect, a team had to win their fucking division just to make the playoffs. In the NFL a team can make the playoffs with a .500 record, for Christ's sake. When was the last time a .500 team made the playoffs in baseball? Also, 12 teams make the playoffs in football, whereas only 8 make it in baseball. Obviously the less playoff spots available the less chance you have of making it into the playoffs, thus having a lesser room for error...

I edited this so I sound like less of a dick

you can go on a 12 game loosing streak in baseball and still make the playoffs. you can loose 3 times in the playoofs and your still in it.

162 games is :ghey:

Yeah winning two championships in two sports in the same year is fucking great. Of course I had that in 2000 with the Devils and the Yankees, who had just won their 4 ring in 5 years. Good times.

I guess it's time Boston made that kind of run.

except the devils are in jersey. and jersey sucks.

You can run but cant hide... the fact that the yamkees cant beat the team with the worst record is no reason for you to go MIA !!! Christ, just less than a week ago you were all gaga about the magical run..."we beat up on the teams on our schedule" was one of your quotes......here's my fav quote " and prolly we will beat boston too".... :blah: :blah: get to posting fools !! :mad:

pretty funny youo took almost 2 weeks off from posting on the sports board when the yanks were making their run and boston was losing ground ...and w you suddenly appear when the sox take 2/3 from the yanks

good job smegma boy