Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How 'bout them there PISTONS?

jeffgq

typical fan coming on here and talking shit when their team wins... where were you on thursday? and where will you be on monday?

oh.... that's right!... eating shit and watching your Pistons packing their bags and heading home until next season :)

next stop for the Heat.. San Antonio!

typical fan coming on here and talking shit when there team wins... where were you on thursday? and where will you be on monday?

oh.... that's right!... eating shit and watching your Pistons packing their bags to home until next season :)

next stop for the Heat.. San Antonio!

actually the heat will have home court advantage if they win...so next stop will be at home....if im not mistaken

There's Jeffgq, I knew I could expect a post from you today..:)

Good thing you're keeping the trash talk to a minimum this time. Every other time you talked trash the pistons got beat up. :o

Terrible performance last night by the heat , the run n gun offense wasn't working for them shooting bricks n all & they handled the ball very poorly. On the other hand the Pistons were doing everything right & it will take them another perfect performance to win the next one in Miami, highly unlikely...

Kurtis, I thought you were a Knicks fan :x

Bah

Never liked the Knickerbockers.. :yuck:

I'm old school from back in the Tim Hardaway Zo days, when zo could actually score & hit free throws lol.

Grew up in Indiana though. :o

Wade! Blah! Blah! it's was an awful performance by the heat last night. is the heat a two man team?? did anyone from the heat really step up to the plate last night?? the winner of game 7 will be the one with the most determination.. :) personally I would prefer a Piston's vs. Spurs final. :pint:

Wade! Blah! Blah! it's was an awful performance by the heat last night. is the heat a two man team ?? did anyone from the heat really step up to the plate last night?? the winner of game 7 will be the one with the most determination.. :) personally I would prefer a Piston's vs. Spurs final. :pint:

Basically... That's how the team is effective. Shaq & Wade need each other in the lineup to conduct the offense effectively.

Basically... That's how the team is effective. Shaq & Wade need each other in the lineup to conduct the offense effectively.
if Shaq & Wade need to be in the lineup for the rest of the team to be effective, then the heat has issues. also I doubt Wade will play tonight. injuries such as the one Wade has, take weeks to hail. forcing the issue now, can cause more harm then good.

if Shaq & Wade need to be in the lineup for the rest of the team to be effective, then the heat has issues. also I doubt Wade will play tonight. injuries such as the one Wade has, take weeks to hail. forcing the issue now, can cause more harm then good.

You take out 1 or 2 key players that were in the lineup all year on any team and you are bound to run into problems. It's common sense. Other players need to step up and didn't. Heat played like shit Saturday, no doubt. Tonight will be a different story. Both teams will lay it all out on the table...loser goes home!!!

LET'S GO HEAT!!!! :D