Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FAO: Happyface and all football fans out there

marcodavalos

Don't know if you guys know about Coolstreaming, a p2p program to watch TV on the internet.

It is simple, but you need to install and buffer the game/s more or less 1/2 hour before it starts. It is priceless, as most games for the WCQ are not shown on TV or PPV.

1st, d/l this program http://www.coolstreaming.it/module/go.php?go=download

Run it and after open it. After about 15 minutes, the program will track a few TV channels that stream on coolstreaming. Once you got the list of channels, double click the channel you want to watch. In about 15 minutes, the buffering is complete, and you can watch the games live on your windows media player.

These are the WCQ games you can watch tomorrow.

Wednesday

1.55am BST Peru v Uruguay CCTV5

11.30am BST Korea v Japan CCTV5

3.40pm BST Iran v Bahrain CCTV5

6.45pm BST Kuwait v Korea CCTV5

7pm BST Finland v Netherlands Test Sports (UBC Supersport)

7.30pm BST Germany v Russia CCTV5

7.30pm BST Greece v Ukraine Sport Italia

9pm BST Colombia v Ecuador Sport Italia

11.55pm BST Chile v Venezuela followed by Argentina v Brazil CCTV5

Note: BST is 5 hours ahead of EST.

The program simply shares pieces of the game among other users, hence taking the load off the original source. This avoids the buffering/stopping of the feed.

I watched the Peru-Uruguay tonite ... and in the process hooked up Laliux and another friend. There were 2200+ peeps online watching the game. The more watching, the better stream we get.

Enjoy peeps. :cool:

I dont have shit on mine..

Sorry bro ... after months running, it had to go down today.

I was lucky enuff to have the program running since last nite and am able to connect to the channels. If I disconnect from it I would be in the same boat as you and a few hundred others.

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22119

Watching Chile-Venezuela atm ... started 10 minutes ago. :cool:

is this a temp. shut down or should I start uninstalling the program?

No one knows atm ... how freaking weird that I share this w/you guys and it happens. :aaah:

Register into the last link I gave you ... it is Maxxed forums where you can find all the info for torrents and coolstreams. :cool:

No one knows atm ... how freaking weird that I share this w/you guys and it happens. :aaah:

Register into the last link I gave you ... it is Maxxed forums where you can find all the info for torrents and coolstreams. :cool:

is it a paid service?

The commentator at La Red summarized it best ... "el primer tiempo fue un polvo".

Congratz Leo ... completely outplayed Brasil.

Thanks bro...

Sucks that I couldnt see hte game but very happy for beating brazil as we all know thats the superclasico de suramerica...

Thanks bro...

Sucks that I couldnt see hte game but very happy for beating brazil as we all know thats the superclasico de suramerica...

GolTV Friday at 9 pm or Sunday at 4 pm on Telemundo ... you should ask John to tape it for you. ;)

It is a little jewel for the videoteque. :cool:

PS: JRR was the missing link ... been telling you for 2 years now.:D