Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those of you who know me...

sneha

Really? Thats what everyone else says too...so how are you guys doing? What are you doing this weekend?

s

------------------

how can i ignore? This is sex without touching,

I'm going to explore...

I'm only into this to enjoy

Nuh uh Girlie!! You gotta leave it nice and long...if youre looking for a change maybe consider some highlights or maybe layering. A lot of my gf's just had their hair layered b/c it was too thick and it actually came out nice!

You have many options if its just a change in style but DONT cut it short!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Hey MissKittie..I didn't get to hang out with u too much at Twilo that night frown.gif...I may get it layered..my hair is thick too..we'll see..I'm going tonight to this place in the Village..its supposed to be really nice..sneha

------------------

I'm going to explore...

Originally posted by nycedee:

cut the whole nappy fucking thing off

j/k, maybe an inch or 2? why do you want to change it?

Gee thanks...cause I'm going to the salon tonight, just wanted some opinions from some non partial people...how are u dee?

Hey Furn..long time no talk...what have u been up to?

sneha

------------------

I'm going to explore...

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Gee thanks...cause I'm going to the salon tonight, just wanted some opinions from some non partial people...how are u dee?

things are really good. gonna hit saci and twilo again this friday. your plans. i was just kidding about the hair too.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Thou must not cut thy hair! You have such gorgeous hair!!! If I had hair like yours I'd never cut it!!!

Oh you're so sweet! Thanks..well I guess its decided I am not going to cut my hair...

------------------

I'm going to explore...

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Hey MissKittie..I didn't get to hang out with u too much at Twilo that night frown.gif...I may get it layered..my hair is thick too..we'll see..I'm going tonight to this place in the Village..its supposed to be really nice..sneha

Gee I have noo idea why we didnt hang much that evening. Oh that was PVD right?? I think we were chillin up in that vip area upstairs if thats what you wanna call it.

Anyway enough about that...what place in the village are you going to? Im actually in dire need of a hair cut but not sure what I wanna do yet. Tell me how the salon is and maybe Ill check it out. Ive been searching for a new one...

Good luck with your hair...haha that sounds silly. Oh well! cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Gee I have noo idea why we didnt hang much that evening. Oh that was PVD right?? I think we were chillin up in that vip area upstairs if thats what you wanna call it.

Anyway enough about that...what place in the village are you going to? Im actually in dire need of a hair cut but not sure what I wanna do yet. Tell me how the salon is and maybe Ill check it out. Ive been searching for a new one...

Good luck with your hair...haha that sounds silly. Oh well! cwm32.gif

Yeah that was PVD...I think we just met, Dee introduced us...I'm going to this place called Avalon...I actually took a suggestion from City Search..it worked for me last time..so I figured I would use them again..but its on 271 W. 4th between Perry and W.11th..its really cute...sneha

Eggmok...very funny..how you've been?

------------------

I'm going to explore...

Thanks Zoya...btw I went to SF on Saturday for the first time..I know u go there alot..it was pretty cool...too dark in there though...i think i like twilo better..sorry..sneha

------------------

I'm going to explore...